CHSBHC Body, Breast and Butt Physics Mod

CherryHotaling

Things that may be fixed:

-Looks like the Breast melting on NPC death will be fixed. (Found some transition data that would leap to zero on raggdoll death, This needs some further testing)

-I have to do some more havok file editing in order to hopefully get the Butt working properly with the Elf Races. (Hopefully I wont have to ditch the Butt effort)

-Working some small Automatic movement to the Pre Breast bones. This will allow a small amount of automatic movement with animations and movement. I still have to decide if this will hit the final version. (!!Big thanks to Twiggy for the LagBone effect research and implementation!!)

-Elf Race crash will be fixed. (The butt is proving an issue and hopefully i can edit the havok files enough to include it for the elf Race, If not I might have to take the butt out all together.)

-Orc female uses male animations so they do not have physics, However because I am applying the bones and havok edits to the male and female bones then you can animate the Breasts and butt and there will be no effect on the male characters as their mesh doesnt have anything weighted to those new bones, so Orc females WILL have Physics!

Things that may not be able to be corrected until the Developer Content Pack release:

-Some minor animation glitches which include (None of them have any effect on gameplay as you still hit/block/etc its just the animations that do not play):

--Sneaking and holding a 2 handed weapon holds it in one hand.

--Casting spells and sneaking doesnt cause your hands to animate.

--Running and blocking raises your sword but does not play the shield block animation (But yes you still block and you will hear the block sound)

Not animated related:

-Butt weighting on mesh causes elf race to crash now (I am going to try really hard to see if I can fix this as the Breasts are working in my tests now, but if I cant get it then I may have to shelve it until the CK)

-Seam issues have creeped up again, I will be adjusting the arms, legs and neck to fit the Vanilla mesh again after I complete my other testing. But this will need to be tested as well.

-First person (while nude) sometimes shows your breasts, while some people might think this is a bonus, it was unintended, which means that something needs to be corrected to either leave this feature in the right way, or remove it (whichever is more stable).

Thats it, that my list of things to do. I hope to have a new release with the bug fixes by this weekend. I will let everyone know!

But now its 4:00AM and I have been working on this all night almost into the sunrise. Goodnight all, look for an update soon!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things that may not be able to be corrected until the Developer Content Pack release:

-Some minor animation glitches which include (None of them have any effect on gameplay as you still hit/block/etc its just the animations that do not play):

--Sneaking and holding a 2 handed weapon holds it in one hand.

--Casting spells and sneaking doesnt cause your hands to animate.

--Running and blocking raises your sword but does not play the shield block animation (But yes you still block and you will hear the block sound)

These issues sound very much like a bone priority/blending animations issue in Oblivion. Many sneaking or blocking EDIT: or torch or cast animations there don't exist as a single animation, but are combined by blending different bones from different animations, based on bone priorities in the animation files. And very often, the idle seemed to be blended in as well. If you didn't set the bone priorities right, you got issues exactly like the ones you describe here.

Unfortunately I don't have time enough and insight (yet) to look into these issues, but since I never read you mentioning anything about bone priotities, it might be worth a consideration.

Interesting. It gives Skyrim a little more edge...hopefully this also leads to a companion creator sometime down the road, so we can have our own squad of custom heroes.

The only catch here is the clothing...nevertheless, an amazing job!

Update:

(Sorry I havent answered everyones questions yet I have been playing around with animations, I promise I will try to answer everyones comments as soon as I can)

Currently I have done some reweighting (Not a ton just enough to make a difference in smoothness of animation)

I am also working on replacing the walking animations as we speak. I completed a test animation however it seems that there is an issue with zooming out (It either plays the default animation or its ignoring the breast animation)

I will release a 2.3 version soon with the new weights.

Also I will be releasing animation packs as I replace a bunch of the animations. I will keep you all updated!