[LE] Skyrim Tutorials

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome works guys! Thanks so much for these.

I have been removing branches from armor that I do not like from various mods and saving them, loading them in-game and often this causing CTDs. What's the recommended/clean way to remove branches in nifskope and save so I can minimize any CTDs?

So I was thinking of making a fire sword and texturing it all red like flames but was wondering if its possible to add like flames to it similar to the flames in your hands when you have a fire spell equipped but all along the blade and slightly transparent so the blade is not occluded by the fire. If anyone knows how to do something like that a tutorial would be much appreciated.

I am trying to start out making my own armor using existing models already in Skyrim, like the Einherjar armor. I have searched and searched for tutorials, but I cannot find anything besides stat-swapping and custom enchants in the creation kit. Can anybody point me in the right direction to get started?

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to make a full, easy tutorial on adding voice acting into the game for everyone that is frustrated because of various bugs and issues (like me). It took me several hours and I think I finally found a fail-safe method, I'll work it right now and post it on the wiki. Feedback would be great :)

EDIT: I just completed my guide on how to add Voice Acting.

You can find it here:

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Voice_Acting:_A_Complete_Guide#Actual_recording

I hope it is useful!

Edited by Razzinnator

Yea - creationkit.com ;P

Guys I need some help. I'm planning to make for myself (maybe release it afterwards) Balance Equipment Overhaul but to achieve this I must set all Daedric quests' levels to let's say 20 in order to slow down experienced players from getting Daedric Artifacts too early. How to make it?