[LE] Skyrim Tutorials

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, I'm looking to start modding. I am a n00b at this, but I'm not a moron :P I'd like some tips on where to start in general. Specifically I'd like to know how to place new interactive objects in the game (e.g.: a mannequin, a weapon plaque, a chest). Could anybody point me in the right direction? I'm not asking you to tell me exactly how to do it if it's too complicated, just to give me some material to look at to get started. Any help would be greatly appreciated. On a side note, great great great job on this site!!!

Just wait a few days until the release of the creation kit, would be silly to start with unhandy tools so close to its release. If you want to create your own items as well you should spend those days on modeling/texturing - those jobs will be the same, even with the CK.

Freeware...3D = Blender, Texturing = Gimp.

Edited by ghosu

Guest deleted902044

This hasn't been added yet so I'll request it. Can someone add a tutorial that explains how to add items to the leveled lists?

Looking for that also, tried following this one http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/478312-tutorial-3ds-max-skinned-meshes-into-game/ but didn't end so well, all I got was a "blank" hair (or really short one, which I guess it's what's actually under hairstyles to fit or so) so probably my hair don't show up, might be a issue with BSLightingShaderProperty but I couldn't find the Property Link 1 to edit it properly so I tried just like that. So far the hair is invisible.