• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

SkrilleX360

SkrilleX360

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Need help or a vid tut telling me how to mod skyrim for xbox 360! I already know how to mod using hex, but mods using hex are limited.

JanusForbeare

JanusForbeare

For Morrowind! For Dres!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts
You should probably read this:

http://www.thenexusf...supported-here/

WyldStallyns

WyldStallyns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
You can't, and you.probably never will be able to. PCs will always be superior to consols in all fields, except maybe graphics, but there are plenty of high-end computers that surpass consols even in this. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there's even a way into the data folders required for mods on the 360 that PCs have. Unless they integrated the steam wprkshop with xbox in some way, I doubt mods will ever appear on consols, other than DLC. That's the entire reason I got skyrim for the PC, you can even play with an xbox controller if you llike the feel of it.

Moody911

Moody911

Stranger

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

You can't, and you.probably never will be able to. PCs will always be superior to consols in all fields, except maybe graphics, but there are plenty of high-end computers that surpass consols even in this. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there's even a way into the data folders required for mods on the 360 that PCs have. Unless they integrated the steam wprkshop with xbox in some way, I doubt mods will ever appear on consols, other than DLC. That's the entire reason I got skyrim for the PC, you can even play with an xbox controller if you llike the feel of it.

Yes it is possible

You were warned, and continued the discussion anyway. :facepalm:
Bye now. --TNL

Edited by Thandal, 10 January 2012 - 04:16 AM.
poster banned.

TamaSama

TamaSama

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
is this subject taboo? if so why?

Rabbit 51

Rabbit 51

Resident Rabbit

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,449 posts

is this subject taboo? if so why?

Because modding the 360 is not permitted by MicroSoft's EULA. That makes it a violation of the user's license agreement with MicroSoft and the Nexus does not support discussions of illegal activities.

Rabbit

gsmanners

gsmanners

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,333 posts
Well, to be pedantic, it isn't illegal per se. It would be consider a violation of an implicitly accepted contract, which would be consider a civil infringement. Not precisely the same thing (but still actionable). Note that I am not a lawyer, just giving my uneducated opinion. :whistling:

olha2

olha2

Its not my game its Yours mod it to Your liking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
this tread should be lockt to make sure it won't get discused anymore

Page loaded in: 0.950 seconds