How do i mod skyrim for xbox 360?

SkrilleX360

You can't, and you.probably never will be able to. PCs will always be superior to consols in all fields, except maybe graphics, but there are plenty of high-end computers that surpass consols even in this. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there's even a way into the data folders required for mods on the 360 that PCs have. Unless they integrated the steam wprkshop with xbox in some way, I doubt mods will ever appear on consols, other than DLC. That's the entire reason I got skyrim for the PC, you can even play with an xbox controller if you llike the feel of it.

You can't, and you.probably never will be able to. PCs will always be superior to consols in all fields, except maybe graphics, but there are plenty of high-end computers that surpass consols even in this. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there's even a way into the data folders required for mods on the 360 that PCs have. Unless they integrated the steam wprkshop with xbox in some way, I doubt mods will ever appear on consols, other than DLC. That's the entire reason I got skyrim for the PC, you can even play with an xbox controller if you llike the feel of it.

Yes it is possible

You were warned, and continued the discussion anyway. :facepalm:

Bye now. --TNL

Edited by Thandal
poster banned.

• 1 month later...

is this subject taboo? if so why?

Because modding the 360 is not permitted by MicroSoft's EULA. That makes it a violation of the user's license agreement with MicroSoft and the Nexus does not support discussions of illegal activities.

Rabbit

Well, to be pedantic, it isn't illegal per se. It would be consider a violation of an implicitly accepted contract, which would be consider a civil infringement. Not precisely the same thing (but still actionable). Note that I am not a lawyer, just giving my uneducated opinion. :whistling: