[WIP] Belua Sanguinare Revisited

Jakisthe

Yea I don't think vampire shouts is 100% "lore friendly" for skyrim and I know belua sanguinare tries to stay as lore friendly as possible. So if they didn't add vamp shouts I would understand completely. But an idea to make it little make acceptable... after u complete the main dragonborn quest ur visited by a mysterious person. As soon as u seen him u recognize him as the "mysterious friend" that started ur life as a bsr vampire, as it is his blood u drank and flows through ur body. He tells u his plan for making the bsr vampires the most power race in existence (which is why he chose to send u, the dragonborn, his blood in the first place). He tells u that u can make your dragon shouts more powerful by mixing the blood of ancient vampire with the souls of dragons. After doing this and adding it to the dragon shout u have unlocked( all three words) its transformed into the first word of a vampire shout (with the second and third word taking more souls and more blood to learn). He tells u by doing this the dragonborn can lead the strongest race that ever existed. But why would this mysterious person go through so much trouble to make someone else a god? Just so he could be a follower? I don't think so. After upgrading all the shouts u find that while the blood of this stranger courses through ur body he would be able to, and intends to, kill u and drink ur blood to have the power to lead the bsr himself....boss fight. Lol.

I love that idea!

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow guys i haven't played Skyrim since you released version 1.2.4 and as i can see you have been very busy, i have to say i think this is one of the best mods I've ever seen and i just wanted to thank you for the amount of work ye have put into making Skyrim a better place :D. its gonna take a while to read the change log. anything important i should know about??? Edited by flavyneo

So when I noticed my character lost their war paint with the new BSR vampire race, I disabled that module and the face paint showed up again. But now I start with the vanilla vampire vision instead of receiving it at stage 2. I just removed it with the console but I was wondering if disabling the race module will screw anything else up? Also, both vanilla and BSR races have the same glowing type vampire eyes. Is this intended?

it's compatible with SkyRe? thx

So when I noticed my character lost their war paint with the new BSR vampire race, I disabled that module and the face paint showed up again. But now I start with the vanilla vampire vision instead of receiving it at stage 2. I just removed it with the console but I was wondering if disabling the race module will screw anything else up? Also, both vanilla and BSR races have the same glowing type vampire eyes. Is this intended?

Did you guys try to post your issues on this page. Since Jakisthe and MM are quite busy recently, and not many people come and see this page, so it's harder to get your answer from here.

and in fact I think this thread's made for developing plan and Idea suggestion. I hope you can find a way to fix those issues soon : )

Truth be told, I have all BSR threads sending emails to my phone account whenever someone posts anew since I last viewed the thread (and no more till I look again). I suspect MM does something similar as well. Suffice to say, while I AM ridiculously busy, I do see and take note of just about everything :)

Guys,Jakisthe and MM, I've found a mod called ''Nature of the beast II'' I don't know if you guys heard about it yet, but I think gulogulo [the creator of the mod] has the same taste as you,

He creates wind and smell system, Sixth sense ability and dynamic night eye that really change my gameplay experience. it would be cool if you guys get to know each other and making a compatible patch together

I know you guys are really busy recently and I don't hope that you will answer my post soon, but I hope you will check this mod out.

this mod is really epic,it needs more attentions than this and I feel it in my gut, if you guys working together, your mod will go beyond all of just vampire overhaul mod or supernatural creature tweaks, it'll be truly Legendary of all time.

I think your mods [beluaSanguinare and Nature of the beast] can fulfill each other perfectly and can give a player completely the real supernatural creature experience. I hope you guys will contract him and develop your mod together [in compatible patch or something] since you guys don't have much time to developing and releasing the new version of your mod lately, making an integrating patch is not that bad idea to give your fans a pack of new stuffs, and also helping people to know gulogulo's mod more than it's.

About the other who read my comment, you can taste it now just click the link below

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20721

It's not fully compatible with BeluaSanguinare right now, but I wish it will..... [it's still not crashing my game, when they're working together.]

you guy need to read the description seriously, this mod has a lot of detail, I hope you'll enjoy it.

the mod also provide you a pack of command system that you can command your minions to wait or follow, even CHARGE! just push one of three bottoms, no need for opening a Magic menu or favourite menu at all.

It'll be useful if you have a lot of minions or companion [as I test it works fine with UFO] It's almost like Mass effect's companion system.

[i suggest if you guys want to try it, don't forget to back up your save, in case something goes wrong, so you can load up your back up save.]

PS. again sorry for my poor English skills, I'm working on it and hope you guys can get what I mean

Edited by Asuke01

• 1 year later...
How do you Disable Drain Sickness when you go to feed as a vampire?

You can only feed on certain npc's in game. If there's no way to turn it off can any one tell me what it means, because i don't know why it tells me "Target has drain sickness and can not provide saturation".

I've look all over the Mod page & the mod manual and there is nothing for it, and it doesn't let me pm the mod author on nexus page.

• 1 year later...

I'm sorry for asking this question, as i am sure most people have asked this over and over again, anyways, i got multiple questions.

1: How do i restore my Belua Vampirism via console? i tried using the same command i used to get rid of it, as i got rid of it so i can use my wards for a student,

2: Is it possible to make it so Wards aren't affected by the restoration debuff, i had hoped it would only affect healing, wards are only good against Dragons :/

3: Whats the ID for the BeluaSanguinare potion, (answer if can't restore vampirism with console.)

Thankyou.