Mod for carry weight

iirreelleevvaanntt

is there a mod for skyrim that allows me to mod the carryweight for my character OUT OF THE GAME, or during the game, as long as it saves with a savefile ? i have a trainer but i have to keep minimizing and maximizing skyrim everytime i travel because it resets....

and dont tell me console commands, I cant use those because skyrim doesnt recognise custom windows keyboard mappings....

open the console, type in:

player.modav carryweight 700

Now you can carry 1000 and it will stay that way once you save the game.

is there a mod for skyrim that allows me to mod the carryweight for my character OUT OF THE GAME, or during the game, as long as it saves with a savefile ? i have a trainer but i have to keep minimizing and maximizing skyrim everytime i travel because it resets....

and dont tell me console commands, I cant use those because skyrim doesnt recognise custom windows keyboard mappings....

is there a mod for skyrim that allows me to mod the carryweight for my character OUT OF THE GAME,

--->OR DURING THE GAME<---, as long as it saves with a savefile ? i have a trainer but i have to keep minimizing and maximizing skyrim everytime i travel because it resets......

You could try this Console on-off if the Console key isn't working for You.

...You custom mapped something to the tilde key?

...Is it the "open console command window" button now?

i remapped the keys O, P and I to the keys Æ È and Ø, so that when i press Æ, P is written and when I press Ø , I is written, when pressing down È, O is written, but Skyrim is the first game(ive had this mapping for 2 years now, since 2 years ago O,P and I keys stopped working, and instead of buying a new keyboard i just remapped it since i dont use Æ È Ø on my keyboard, oh i copy pasted Æ È and Ø from windows symbol program) that doesnt recognise this, even though i used the official microsoft windows keybour layout creator to custom map my keyboard keys.

in other words, when I press Æ È Ø, skyrim reads this input as Æ È Ø, it just ignores my custom mappings, therefore I cant type O, I and P into the console, thus i can't use the commands, because when i type a command it looks like this: Èlayer.setav.mÆd carryweØght 5000. Do you understand what I mean now ?

my english is bad

is there a mod for skyrim that allows me to mod the carryweight for my character OUT OF THE GAME,

--->OR DURING THE GAME<---, as long as it saves with a savefile ? i have a trainer but i have to keep minimizing and maximizing skyrim everytime i travel because it resets......

You could try this Console on-off if the Console key isn't working for You.

I have an international keyboard, and my customized my layout so that the letters P and O and I are written, when I type the keys on which there are my national(country) letters painted on. I have this custom layout because I my normal P O and I keys are unresponsive(broken), and since I literally never use my country national letters, I used a windows keyboard mapper to remap the keys, so I can type P O and I again. The problem is because Skyrim, whenever I type P O and I, instead of accepting P O and I, it accepts the keys which would be input if I still had my normal natiional keyboard layout, but I dont, I customized it. All the other games accept my customized windows keyboard layout, but for some reason skyrim does not. Skyrim when I type O, I and P it ignores my custom keyboard layout and it just types Æ È Ø... now, all the other games, multiplayer and singleplayer, all games recognise my custom windows keyboard, so that when i press Æ they read P and when I press Ø they read I and when I press È they read O, but Skyrim doesnt read that..in Skyrim when I press the keys Æ È Ø skyrim types Æ È Ø instead of P I O ,,,