Mod for carry weight

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

iirreelleevvaanntt

iirreelleevvaanntt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
is there a mod for skyrim that allows me to mod the carryweight for my character OUT OF THE GAME, or during the game, as long as it saves with a savefile ? i have a trainer but i have to keep minimizing and maximizing skyrim everytime i travel because it resets....

and dont tell me console commands, I cant use those because skyrim doesnt recognise custom windows keyboard mappings....

ripvanwinkle111

ripvanwinkle111

Over the hill.

• Premium Member
  • 2,027 posts
How about spells?
http://www.skyrimnex...ile.php?id=4710

How about use Dead Thrall?
They can carry an unlimited amount of weight.

GisleAune

GisleAune

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
Why not buy a house and store lots of s*** in it? Or look into enchanting and/or the Steed Stone.

Sunnie

Sunnie

Girls, Girls, Girls!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
open the console, type in:

player.modav carryweight 700

Now you can carry 1000 and it will stay that way once you save the game.

iirreelleevvaanntt

iirreelleevvaanntt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

open the console, type in:

player.modav carryweight 700

Now you can carry 1000 and it will stay that way once you save the game.

is there a mod for skyrim that allows me to mod the carryweight for my character OUT OF THE GAME, or during the game, as long as it saves with a savefile ? i have a trainer but i have to keep minimizing and maximizing skyrim everytime i travel because it resets....

and dont tell me console commands, I cant use those because skyrim doesnt recognise custom windows keyboard mappings....

Jakisthe

Jakisthe

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts
...You custom mapped something to the tilde key?

...Is it the "open console command window" button now?

Edited by Jakisthe, 13 January 2012 - 06:38 AM.

dandiersphinx

dandiersphinx

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

is there a mod for skyrim that allows me to mod the carryweight for my character OUT OF THE GAME,
--->OR DURING THE GAME<---, as long as it saves with a savefile ? i have a trainer but i have to keep minimizing and maximizing skyrim everytime i travel because it resets......

You could try this Console on-off if the Console key isn't working for You.

iirreelleevvaanntt

iirreelleevvaanntt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

...You custom mapped something to the tilde key?

...Is it the "open console command window" button now?

i remapped the keys O, P and I to the keys and , so that when i press , P is written and when I press , I is written, when pressing down , O is written, but Skyrim is the first game(ive had this mapping for 2 years now, since 2 years ago O,P and I keys stopped working, and instead of buying a new keyboard i just remapped it since i dont use on my keyboard, oh i copy pasted and from windows symbol program) that doesnt recognise this, even though i used the official microsoft windows keybour layout creator to custom map my keyboard keys.

in other words, when I press , skyrim reads this input as , it just ignores my custom mappings, therefore I cant type O, I and P into the console, thus i can't use the commands, because when i type a command it looks like this: layer.setav.md carryweght 5000. Do you understand what I mean now ?

my english is bad

iirreelleevvaanntt

iirreelleevvaanntt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

is there a mod for skyrim that allows me to mod the carryweight for my character OUT OF THE GAME,
--->OR DURING THE GAME<---, as long as it saves with a savefile ? i have a trainer but i have to keep minimizing and maximizing skyrim everytime i travel because it resets......

You could try this Console on-off if the Console key isn't working for You.

I have an international keyboard, and my customized my layout so that the letters P and O and I are written, when I type the keys on which there are my national(country) letters painted on. I have this custom layout because I my normal P O and I keys are unresponsive(broken), and since I literally never use my country national letters, I used a windows keyboard mapper to remap the keys, so I can type P O and I again. The problem is because Skyrim, whenever I type P O and I, instead of accepting P O and I, it accepts the keys which would be input if I still had my normal natiional keyboard layout, but I dont, I customized it. All the other games accept my customized windows keyboard layout, but for some reason skyrim does not. Skyrim when I type O, I and P it ignores my custom keyboard layout and it just types ... now, all the other games, multiplayer and singleplayer, all games recognise my custom windows keyboard, so that when i press they read P and when I press they read I and when I press they read O, but Skyrim doesnt read that..in Skyrim when I press the keys skyrim types instead of P I O ,,,

Sunnie

Sunnie

Girls, Girls, Girls!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
Theres no mod made for this because it's a simple console command. Go buy a cheap keyboard for $5-$10, sheesh...

Page loaded in: 0.999 seconds