Mod for carry weight

iirreelleevvaanntt

open the console, type in:

player.modav carryweight 700

Now you can carry 1000 and it will stay that way once you save the game.

Èlayer.setav.mÆd carryweØght 5000 <--- this is how skyrim reads me typing with keyboard

player.setav.mod carryweight 5000 <---- this is how windows and all other games read my keyboard input

thus, console commands dont work :<

Ah.

Don't know if you are able to type bat.

But if You are, You could try saving the player.modav carryweight command to a text file in Your main Skyrim directory.

Then in the console You type "bat [name of the text file]" (without the quotes and brackets ofc).

Edited by dandiersphinx

HAHA!! I did it :D I f*#@EENG DID!! HAHHAHA!!1 AND YOU NERDS HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO AND I SOLVED AND IM NOT EVEN A COMPUTER NERD GEEK

for anyone who might stumble onto this topic in the future, download a keyboard macro called ''Hot Keyboard Pro'', then in this program dont use the paste function, because then in skyrim only a 0 will apear,

use the ''record keyboard strokes'' function, and then when u have the hot keyboard pro open you just open a notepad and click record in program, then type the console command in it, then press ctrl+break, and then it will be recorded and map it to letter U or T or whichever works, then run the game, open console, press U or T or whichever u configered it to and then sit back and the recorded keystrokes will appear :D

YOU HAVE TO HAVE SKYRIM CLOSED when u do this tho, do it in windows with microsoft keyboard layout program turned on, thats how itll transfer properly!

HAHHA NERDS IN YUR FACE!! IM A COMPUTER GOD!

i know computers...im smart!! WOOHOO :dance:

Ah.

Don't know if you are able to type bat.

But if You are, You could try saving the player.modav carryweight command to a text file in Your main Skyrim directory.

Then in the console You type "bat [name of the text file]" (without the quotes and brackets ofc).

I am, i just tried ur method and it works too!!1 you were little bit too late tho :P thank you anyway for your efford dandier :thumbsup:

Theres no mod made for this because it's a simple console command. Go buy a cheap keyboard for $5-$10, sheesh...

my girlfriend spilled vodka over my keyboard while we were crossfaded and fooling around and thats why those 3 keys dont work, and the f10 and 12 and f11 also dont work and I WILL NOT buy a new keyboard because I love the memories of drugs, sex and rock baby!!1 yeeeah soon!! smoke dat wiid nyeeguh, sticky icky icky!!1

we still giggle about it because i spanked her afterwards

Edited by iirreelleevvaanntt

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

open the console, type in:

player.modav carryweight 700

Now you can carry 1000 and it will stay that way once you save the game.

Yeah, you`re right BUT it removes the carry weight when; you leave the game and come back, show race menu..

• 1 month later...

//bumps in and saves the day there's a program that pastes any text you copy OUTSIDE of skyrim into the skyrim console if you open it and hit a certian key for me it was letter V I DID FORGET THE NAME OF THE PROGRAM I'M VERY SORRY Q_Q (( i tested that program myself and i confirm it DOES works you won't need to be able to type the letters it'll paste them if you copy them)) Google a program for pasting text into skyrim console, sorry i wasn't of more help.