Guns in Skyrim

Tsig

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you need yo create or copy an animation like the staff animations, an ak47 resting in your hands, right hand still held, lefts alittle, as the barriel drops down when you let go with the left hand, pointing the barriel up, and over your right shoulder(right hand=right shoulder), slapping it to your back, and thats where it sits, like a 2-handed sword, and like arrows, when you run out, no more appear, and right away the clip drops to the ground and is there till the reload animation kicks in, reaching at your side, a clip apears and the clip on the ground disapears, cuzz its part of the gun??, the ammo, is just a bullet head, and the shell is only seen when it comes out of the gun at the side, the picture of the ammo is not a bullet or single bullets, its a box of ammo, for sertin amounts, i guess for all amounts haha, so that the arrow(wink-wink) can just be a bullet head and not a full round, there are lots of examples that can be workd from, just look up some cod movie seans not first person, first person for the aiming veiw, but im sure you know most of this, and that i can't spell, haha, i can help search for visual ideas, for all things that anyone would need, maybe some short clips put togaather and post it to youtubw, then give link, it would have commentary along the way, i know it can be done, its just how you look at it

• 1 year later...