Personal Mini Bunker

A very small bunker/home located in Springvale

elgatoenlaluna

elgatoenlaluna

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
The bunker itself looks pretty good. The only issue I have is a missing mesh icon for the Potato Plant, and personally don't like the fact that you get unique weapons, skill books and the contents of the Framed Quote for free. Also, never been a fan of equipment sorters as they don't usually work with mod-added items.

I'd like to add two suggestions/requests, if I may:

- A version of this bunker without the equipment sorter or the free caps, weapons, skill books, and other miscellaneous items. I know a lot of people like free stuff, but personally I prefer to have an empty house and fill it up myself.

- An alternate entrance. I can see my character moving to this bunker, but running from Springvale to Megaton to sell stuff isn't very exciting, especially when you play with Fast Travel disabled. Maybe placing the manhole somewhere in Megaton?

Other than those suggestions, the bunker is amazingly good, and has everything my character could need in a home without having to wander around from room to room.

Edited by elgatoenlaluna, 16 January 2012 - 09:27 PM.

Bucman

Bucman

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
oops

Edited by Bucman, 16 January 2012 - 10:40 PM.

tdx73

tdx73

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts
Yeah, you are right. I kinda forgot what I had in there. I will check on the missing mesh and probably change a few things. Thanks..

Fixed the missing mesh issue. I just removed the plant for another because I couldnt locate the mesh I needed. I know no one wants a big exclamation point in their home.
Also seemed weird having unique vanilla weapons in bunker.Especially for someone who is still immersed in game. Thanks for the comment. I will work on an alternative model and add it soon

Edited by tdx73, 16 January 2012 - 10:47 PM.

blueeyedbohemian

blueeyedbohemian

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
been digging around for a player home a while. this is exactly what ive looking for. thank you!

maxhan

maxhan

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
Really nice and cozy, allthogh i agree with elgatoenlaluna about having an ESP without caps and weapons.

Endorsing in an hour

EDIT: Oh, didn't notice you had another download without the weapons

Edited by maxhan, 18 January 2012 - 01:42 PM.

elgatoenlaluna

elgatoenlaluna

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
Hey, thanks a lot for the new version. I'll have to start moving all my stuff to my brand new bunker!

Endorsed, and thanks again!

REZ01

REZ01

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts
This is pretty Cool.. Not sure how i'm just seeing it now... Thank god for Top Files..

Thanks for the mod..

~ REZ

Xiron

Xiron

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
I like the feel of it, but there is a rather abrasive and obnoxious buzzing sound that's keeping me from wanting to be in there. :(

Even if you could happen to tell me what object or such to mess with in the GECK, I would gladly do it myself lol (I'm no newbie with the GECK). Other than that, great job, it looks wonderful. =)

tdx73

tdx73

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts
I am not really sure why it is doing that for you. I want to help but I am not getting any noises inside when I play it.
This is the first I heard of that. Mabye if that is happening to anyone else they might know what is causing it. But I will look in to it anyway and see if I can find any conflicts. Thanks for the response. Sorry for the buzzing.

Page loaded in: 0.999 seconds