[WIP] Atvir Dres: The Last Prince of Tear

JanusForbeare

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you plan on incorporating Atvir into the storyline of Skyrim? Does he take a stand, have an opinion? Does he react at to the PC being Dragonborn? And also, how do we meet Atvir?

These are some of the considerations that would make a great, immersive mod experience for me. Kudos, btw.

@ Keensharp: As it stands, you'll meet Atvir in the New Gnisis Cornerclub, where he'll greet you by tossing a few insults your way. Once you butter him up, he'll ask for your assistance in leaving the city (unless you're an Argonian, in which case there's a chance he'll make you do some dirty work for him first). He grew up on the streets of Windhelm, and tacitly supports the Empire because of his experiences of Nord prejudice. However, his stance on the civil war is not set in stone and can vary depending on the player's actions and dialogue choices. He'll also have plenty of commentary on most stages of the MQ, as well as on many sidequests.

@ Adolon: Sorry, perhaps I wasn't clear before. The flash powder will use the "retinal dilation" effect that causes your screen to temporarily darken after you look away from a bright light source. If you're not sure what I'm talking about, load up the game, stare directly at a campfire at night, and then look away.

@ Adolon: Sorry, perhaps I wasn't clear before. The flash powder will use the "retinal dilation" effect that causes your screen to temporarily darken after you look away from a bright light source. If you're not sure what I'm talking about, load up the game, stare directly at a campfire at night, and then look away.

Oh, I know that. I thought you were talking about the ability to have an NPC "go blind" for a few seconds.

I was looking at the Art of Morrowind book and happened upon this page if you haven't seen it. It might help you. http://www.imperial-library.info/content/page-27

I was looking at the Art of Morrowind book and happened upon this page if you haven't seen it. It might help you. http://www.imperial-library.info/content/page-27

Very cool, thank you! I had seen the image in the top left (#83) on the UESPWiki before, but the others are new to me. I'll forward the link to hopventure for inspiration.

Still no crest, though. Unless it's that diamond-shaped emblem on the belt in #83 and the clasp of the cloak in #86.

My word on this, make a woman based alternative like his sister or something. Or don't that way I can make a woman garret companion or something. Well garret style, and have all the epic weapons and skills of the thief games, like 2 and 3. But back on topic, sounds great. I would be his enemy because he's racist stuck up a**hole but still ;)