PlagueFox

as stated, i've been trying to update my avatar on the Skyrim Nexus and it doesn't seem to be working.

i went to, from the Skyrim Nexus page > Member Area > Change Your Avatar link and from there uploaded the one i wanted. it says the one i want is indeed my current avatar but my file comments and Skyrim Nexus profile fail to update, although it seems to work here. it's been about 10 hours.

anyone know what's up? i realize there are similar topics about this, but they seem to have solved their issues by refreshing their pages. this hasn't worked for me.

Thanks.

Edited by PlagueFox

control f5 for a page refresh,. you are loading from cache.

Also do no confuse your personal picture with your avatar, they can be different.

already tried a control f5 a couple times last night. no change.

made a couple new comments on files this morning, and it's still the old one. i don't think it's a matter of just refreshing the page.

i got to this avatar change option from the Members Area on the Skyrim Nexus. if that's not the proper one, then where do i need to be going? i haven't updated since a while before the site update, so it's relatively new to me.

Edited by PlagueFox

i just went back and forth between this forums comment thread of a file and the comments page on the Skyrim Nexus page itself, they're both different.

i don't get it. i suppose it doesn't matter that much but it's bugging me.