• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

CuteZergling

CuteZergling

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
it's a cool addition , but the weapons , spells and especially bows are a lower if you play as a tall race , making the target in the middle of the screen useless

Taiyou42

Taiyou42

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
I second CuteZergling's concern. If I play a short race the arms in 1st-person go up too high. If I play a tall race the arms in 1st-person are too low. The target in the middle of the screen is pretty weird in that regard. Magic and arrows are still aimed at the target in the center of the screen, but arc towards it instead of going straight at it from the position of the hands.

Derrame

Derrame

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
the arms are above the head, I need to look up to see them separated from the body :s

jazzak25

jazzak25

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 372 posts
There's a file that conflicts with the ADEC body mod when trying to install, i wonder if the two are compatible.

scave

scave

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
@jwells0504:

Use the instruction posted by Max1944, But instead of changing the "123 NiNode (Value: X-Form Camera1st [Cam1][107])", you have to change the "3 NiNode (Value: NPC [3]).
Make sure that the Z-Value in the "123 NiNode (Value: X-Form Camera1st [Cam1][107])" is '0'.

Yet, I haven't notice any side effects and can play my breton with lower 1st person cam.

ladyonthemoon

ladyonthemoon

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts
This works perfectly but the first image is not accurate, so, do not pay attention to it! :) Thank you SoberBarn for this and happy new year!

Edited by ladyonthemoon, 01 January 2013 - 10:03 AM.

wulfenray

wulfenray

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Finally!!! Now I do not feel like a hobbit any more!!!

THANKS!!

BabaDread

BabaDread

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
How does this mod work? Does it change the camera height for the game or does it only work with Nords and Orcs?

Alathein

Alathein

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Amazing I was looking for this long time.I want to ask something, can you make one more file for 1.00 height scale?

GenBrimstone

GenBrimstone

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
could you add more like 1.5 through 3?

Page loaded in: 1.526 seconds