1474 replies to this topic

alt3rn1ty

alt3rn1ty

Mere Morsel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts
In response to post #7712479.

You do not mention which body mesh type you wish to use - If your preference is for UNP instead of CBBE .. Then I have an installer which just installs the UNP meshes, gives you a choice out of the textures, and does not include the esp. It also had a bit of work to make the head and body textures and normal maps as seamless as I can get them - Alt Navetsea UNP Seamless

I dont use CBBE though so if that is your preference then I think there have been multiple guidance posts on similar questions if you read back a bit.
I also prefer not to use the esp to conserve VRAM. Navetsea did make the esp only load up 4 of the included body textures simultaneously out of the possible included 10 texture sets ( knowing that would create memory problems for some people Navetsea decided to be conservative with the Basvenbau plugins capabilities ) - And there are instructions within the Basvenbau download readme to tailor it to suit your needs .. But it needs a bit of study, renaming of files, and comparing which of the textures to use in something like Paint.NET so you can decide which textures you want the plugin to load before renaming them.

But if you just want to choose one body texture type ( shaved / hairy etc ) to apply to all females, then my installer will suffice for a UNP setup. I also give a choice of UNP hand meshes which has not been done before ( no its not the Better Hands mod idea, although that did give me thoughts which led to what I did :) ), and you can choose the different types of UNP body meshes at install time ( 1.2 / B2 or Skinny ).

Please give Navetsea an endorsement / kudos though if you use my setup instead, it is after all derived from Navetseas work.

I also do not include Navetseas Female face presets esp plugin, but that will work with my setup if required. Its not necessary though.

Draiden

Draiden

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

In response to this post: #1232, by Ineffable Igor: "I'm using CBBE and this is how I got everything working..."

Thanks IneffableIgor, your explanation got these combination of skeletons, meshes and textures properly working for me!

Also I'd like to  add (as I'm using Cherry's Boobie-Physics mod) these additional steps:

1. Install CHSBHC
2. Overwrite w/ latest CBBE
3. Use Bodyslide.exe (incl w/ CBBE) to create a custom set of femalebody_0 and femalebody_1.nif files (use the Caliente Body BBP selection from the Outfit/Body drop-down menu, per the readme!)
4. Replace the nifs in "\data\meshes\actors\character\character assets" folder with the ones just created in Bodyslide
5. Then install the CBBE textures & esp from this mod's main file using NMM or manually
6. Open up the launcher, tick the .esp (just in case)
7. Add whatever patches you want
8. Disable the .esp

Now you have a CBBE body with BBP physics with navetsea's great textures and whatever patched-alterations you want. <phew!>

Edited by Draiden, 04 April 2013 - 03:00 AM.

LostHawk

LostHawk

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
These are wonderfull, thank you! I Endorse this!

Claysson2

Claysson2

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
Once I figured out the right Main file for the Patch I wanted, it worked GREAT...!!!! In my case it was CBBE skin texture v1_8 shaved Main File with v1_8 hairy wild CLEANbody PATCH. SKYRIM's a COLD place, nothing warms you up like poking around in a BUSH......... Is there a MOD like this for Male Characters/NPCs ?

awesonymous

awesonymous

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
Hehe. I didnt know its called a landing strip. HERE COMES THE PLANE XD
Great looking mod btw.

BossSugarQueen

BossSugarQueen

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Okay, awesome, so I'm bloody confused. I couldn't tell which file was the main one, or what the heck the .esp is for, or in which order to load the other mods in correspondence to yorus, or....eh.....I would really expand and clarify the installation instructions, if I were you

Edited by BossSugarQueen, 08 April 2013 - 02:29 AM.

KJamesJr

KJamesJr

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
CBBE Quad nipple fix: Using NMM, first install your CBBE Mod. Next, install texture mods in version scaling order. When NMM asks you if you'd like to update current mod, select 'No'. Updating will remove the previous install. Clicking 'No' will save the previous needed textures, to make the newer versions work. I currently have 5 of these mods actively installed. All works well. 1)CBBE Skin Texture 1.6 Universal 2)CBBE Vanilla Skin Texture 1.7 Universal 3)CBBE Vanilla Skin Texture 1.8 MAIN 4)Which ever hair/body combo you'd like However... Anyone know how to get this mod to jive with Xemious' Detailed Faces? Neck seem is most apparent.

Edited by KJamesJr, 08 April 2013 - 03:23 AM.

bippyg

bippyg

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 417 posts
Awesome mod. Best of its kind. Except...I get a black area on both hips with Caliente's CBBE curvy. The revision list says this has been fixed, but apparently not. No problems at all if I use dimon's or Skepal's body.

Revelos

Revelos

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
In response to post #7454064. #7481781, #7651275, #7743103 are all replies on the same post.

Thanks for the guide. I was pulling my hair out

Phoss

Phoss

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts
How do I get the face presets to work? I installed it using NMM but I don't get the presets shown in the images. I searched to forum and there seems to be a general issue getting these to work and not really any clear answers. Anybody?

Edited by Phoss, 12 April 2013 - 12:08 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.958 seconds