• Please log in to reply
1492 replies to this topic

Kekolt

Kekolt

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Its a very nice mod you got there, but there is a slight problem i've just encountered, whitch is acturally pretty funny :P

When I add the optional file
CBBE skin texture v1_8 hairy wild body PATCH
My character suddenly has two nipples and two bellybuttoms...

Anyway, good work

Kekolt

Kekolt

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
*sorry, lag made me doublepost -.-*

Edited by Kekolt, 12 May 2012 - 08:30 PM.

basvanbeu

basvanbeu

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
Navetsea
I released a new version of my mod MuscleTextureChanger.
Unique body and 4 different texturesets per race
Check it out ;)

Tried to message you but it didnt work

Odysseus

Odysseus

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
I just finished up making my 2nd follower mod based on one of my characters and I can't seem to get the lips to look the same as my main characters lips, even though I exported the followers face data etc.

Example
My main character is on the left in the Scout armor and the new follower based on that character is on the right.

I was wondering if you know what is causing this issue ? I'm using version 1.8 Full and Lips 1.8 Full and the optional lips file for making the lips darker and more vivid color wise.

TakaraPRG

TakaraPRG

• Premium Member
  • 14 posts
Kekolt

I had the exact same issue you did using the mod manager. THe problem is you may not have the MAIN file yet. You have to download and install the clean shaved MAIN file first. THEN you download the optional file you already have and install that.

So to make it simple...install the link below.

http://skyrim.nexusm...ad.php?id=31779

THEN you install the optional file you already downloaded.

CBBE skin texture v1_8 hairy wild body PATCH

spitney

spitney

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
Thx for this great mod. I just want to use this face http://static.skyrim...-1332373168.jpg , downloaded this ("Female_Face_preset_for_Human_Orc_and_Mer-6554.7z")(Female Face preset for Human Orc and Mer)(http://i.imgur.com/CMKNM.jpg) and installed, activated .esp , but cant find it at showracemenu > nord presets. What am i missing pls? i feel so noob. thanks

clintusmaximus

clintusmaximus

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Could you please post or email instructions on how you get your characters to look like the ones in your picture? Ive looked through and read and tried multiple combinations of things and cant come up with the detail you have.
thanks

navetsea

navetsea

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts
1st of all
I make a new pack v1.9 and it only support manual installation.
inside the pack there is texture set and esp to be activated.
Basvanbeu and I has joined our mod so I can simplify my file installation and use multiple my texture resources, while also showing how awesome and underrated Basvanbeu mod.

answer to questions:
my face preset for other than imperial race is currently replacing 3rd face on the preset.

Adversary16

Adversary16

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Thx for this great mod. I just want to use this face http://static.skyrim...-1332373168.jpg , downloaded this ("Female_Face_preset_for_Human_Orc_and_Mer-6554.7z")(Female Face preset for Human Orc and Mer)(http://i.imgur.com/CMKNM.jpg) and installed, activated .esp , but cant find it at showracemenu > nord presets. What am i missing pls? i feel so noob. thanks

It seems that you downloaded the presets.esp file. You should also download the main file (female face skin v1.8 rev2 fuller lips). Also, remember to check the esp in the launcher and select the 3rd preset.

1st of all
I make a new pack v1.9 and it only support manual installation.
inside the pack there is texture set and esp to be activated.
Basvanbeu and I has joined our mod so I can simplify my file installation and use multiple my texture resources, while also showing how awesome and underrated Basvanbeu mod.

answer to questions:
my face preset for other than imperial race is currently replacing 3rd face on the preset.

I know you work with textures primarily but I was wondering if you could make all presets (eg. lips, eyes, noses) available to all races?

Also, were your presets pictures photoshopped? Although the presets do look slightly like your pictures, they are not exactly the same...

Anyway, love your work! :)

navetsea

navetsea

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts
@adversary 16
yes I photoshopped my picture adding text and logo, but not doing anything beyond that, I use that ENB I link to in my desc page, and Imaginator to tweak hue, and Dynavision to tweak DOF to my liking.

in my new face preset screencaps I use Default head mesh

in my old face preset screencaps I use Ran headmesh because it gives rounder cheek, it looks good on human female, but it has clipping on the cranial with some hairs, and altmer and bosmer has edgy lines on the cheek area, so if you plan to make human character, then you may like Ran head mesh as well.

Edited by navetsea, 15 May 2012 - 03:40 AM.

Page loaded in: 1.046 seconds