• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Thesblah

Thesblah

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
I saw binkw32.dll in the Nexus Mod Manager list and I had no clue what it was, deleted it and now I can't play.

If I reinstall Skyrim... Do I have to go through the process of reinstalling all my mods? I have tons. (Not to mention ini tweaks)

AlexxEG

AlexxEG

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts
Try this: http://www.dll-files...s.shtml?binkw32
I don't have the game installed on this computer so I don't know where it goes, but I'm guessing it's the same folder as the Skyrim exe.

Thesblah

Thesblah

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
Thank you! I'm going to try it out.

I deleted a few other things (I don't know why NMM picks up files like that) hopefully it won't cause any problems.

AlexxEG

AlexxEG

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts
Np :) If it gets really bad, you can always right click Skyrim in Steam, choose "Properties" -> "Local Files" -> "Verify Integrity of Game Cache".
That will restore all files.

Thesblah

Thesblah

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Np :) If it gets really bad, you can always right click Skyrim in Steam, choose "Properties" -> "Local Files" -> "Verify Integrity of Game Cache".
That will restore all files.

I may just do that in Steam because I deleted the atimgpud.dll too not knowing what it was (Not that I need it, it's for multiple GPUs) and a "horsespawner" and "undress". Does that replace ini files too?

AlexxEG

AlexxEG

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts
I don't think so, but can't say for sure. Just backup your current ones to be safe

Page loaded in: 1.059 seconds