Skyrim crashes after loading modded save, any fix?

vicitop

Hi!

The problem started when I reistalled my windows and I backupped my skyrim saves. After I had installed Skyrim it opened without any errors, but when I tried to open my old saves the game said:"the save relies on content that is no longer present. some abjects may no longer be available. continue loading?". I clicked yes and then the game crashed to desktop. I'm quite sure that the game crashes because I don't have all the required mods, but the problem is that I don't remember which all I had. Is there any way to fix this problem?

Thanks,

Vicitop

P.S I've uploaded the game files if it helps:

http://www.mediafire.com/?a3gb6mdumtrv5z8,nd266jl1t5gca72,zm7r22fdwqkieiy

• 4 weeks later...

Having the exact same problems i've uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice. still nothing all saves corrupted. when i start a new game i can play it with no problems but as soon as i save it and try to load it again it says it has become corrupted or the loading screen just dose'nt go away.

this game is proof that you can love and completly hate a game at the same time.

I just started having this problem too, except it seems mine is worse. I could start the game just fine, and load my most recent saves (though my previous character would not load). I went to load a very old, unmodded save, yet that crashed it too. Next even my new saves wouldn't open, and the new game button just stuck the game on the title screen. I deleted a couple of mods, and was able to load my newest save again, but my bow wouldn't fire arrows (even though they were equipped, I was pulling the bow back, etc.) This happened twice and quickly crashed my game both times and now it won't let me load again. I uninstalled it, and I'm trying to reinstall it with the new beta patch. Hopefully this will fix my problem, though my hopes aren't very high. I'll check back once I've tried it out.

Rifli

Edit: Installed and loaded up Skyrim, but no change, though load order and performance are better. Modded saves still won't load, and I haven't tried loading an unmodded save yet, though I doubt it will work as it didn't before.

Edited by Rifli

• 3 weeks later...