Serious issue - Can't do anything.

SiniVII

PROBLEM HAS BEEN RESOLVED.

I think this is a unique issue...

I was playing the companions questline, in the cave where farkas reveals his wereform, and since I wanted a different angle on the scene while being locked in the cage, I typed TFC in the consol. I flew the camera out of the cage and watched where farkas ran afterwards, only to see him pull a lever. I typed in TFC after the scene was done again, and for some reason now I cant do the following:

Attack

Block

Shout

Change equipment through favourites menu

Sheathe/Unsheathe

However I can sheathe/unsheathe in TFC mode, and shout, and change equipment, but not in regular mode.

It's like the two modes have switched places and is confused. Regular is now in TFC mode, rendering my character useless except for being able to move around. And TFC mode now allows me to attack, but not turn around or move anything else but the camera angle.

Edited by SiniVII

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much!!! I had this problem after 60+ hours of gameplay. I thought I would have to start a new game, but this fixed my problem!!! I would hug you if i could! Since I can't, I will have to settle for thanking you from the bottom of my heart.

THANK YOU!!!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...