• Please log in to reply
1392 replies to this topic

chaosbringer99

chaosbringer99

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
I tried disabling everything and creating a custom esp mod for Farkas but I guess the save file is overwriting further modifications, because it isn't making any difference what I do. Farkas insists on walking around naked. I've been googling like mad but no one seems to have a solution or even a similar issue. showinventory is full of "BAD EDITOR ID" entries and no one seems to know what those are either... so I think I'm just going to start a fresh save... once again. I've done so many new games just trying out different mods that it's getting a bit ridiculous.

Utopolyst

Utopolyst

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts
@ chaosbringer99: Yeah, I had that too :/
With WIS, or basically any mod that alters spawning zones... :/

Edit: This mod doesn't alter spawning zones... :D

Edited by Utopolyst, 08 April 2012 - 11:33 PM.

Volomon

Volomon

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
I seem to be having issues with this mod, I have sometimes horses following me, sometimes the NPCs decide to ride the horses. Other times NPC's seem to just up and disappear. No idea what is going on and if I use the command to bring them to me they tend to be naked and the equipment trading ceases to work. They also continually attempt to walk away like their going somewhere after this point.

Edited by Volomon, 09 April 2012 - 01:51 AM.

Naesaki

Naesaki

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 122 posts
i've been having some issues with Farkas and Vilkas, Vilkas has his new armor but his face doesn't update and Farkas is naked and doesn't have the new face. All other follows are perfectly fine though

Naesaki

Naesaki

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 122 posts
oddly enough disabling the EnhancedCompanionGuildNoCosmetic.esp fixes the companions so that they have the specialized beauty pack version, but Skjor and Farkas are now both naked xD

Naesaki

Naesaki

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 122 posts
oddly enough disabling the EnhancedCompanionGuildNoCosmetic.esp fixes the companions so that they have the specialized beauty pack version, but Skjor and Farkas are now both naked xD

Hemaka

Hemaka

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
How about implementing something that makes followers draw weapon only in combat? I've seen this somwhere before (propably in UFO) but I doubt it's compatible with this mod. It has happened few times to me that my dual-wielding Jenassa suddenly lost one of her swords (it just dissapered from her inventory) and I think that it may be connected with a fact that every time I change a spell (and as a mage I change them a lot) my companions are sheathing/unsheathing their weapons/shields (when out of combat of course). When I repeat this over and over (sometimes really fast) something might get bugged :P
Don't know where to post it so it'll be here and in BDO thread.

ishmaeltheforsaken

ishmaeltheforsaken

Sleep Atronach. Sex Elemental. Time Lady

• Premium Member
  • 941 posts
Is there any chance of you releasing a version or patch without stripping some of the female companions of the "use opposite-gender animations" flag? This mod seems really great, but I don't like that you've removed some personality from some of them.

zeromus88

zeromus88

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts
Out of curiosity, is there anything that would cause Faendal to not attack with his bow? Short of not having one, I mean.

moisan4

moisan4

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 154 posts
I have the same problem as zeromus88. Faendal won't use his bow and summoned arrows. He will summon his familiar then do nothing. Once his mana runs out and his summoned arrows disapear he starts shooting normal arrows, but won't use his specialized attack.

Page loaded in: 1.214 seconds