7. Modify the values to what you want
  8. Save the plugin with a plugin name
  9. Start Skyrim Launcher
  10. Select Data Files
  11. Make sure your new plugin is checked
  12. Start Skyrim
  13. Load Savegame
  14. Profit!

Note: If you add your player to a faction and save the game, they should remain in that faction.

Edit: If you add your player to the VampirePCFaction (I think that's the name) your character will be Attacked on Sight in towns.

-MM

Words cannot describe how absolutely fantastic this is, thank you so much!!!!!!!!

I am totally new to modding, so this is a great learning experience for me...

Here are my custom settings:

Vampire Jumping Ability.esp

fJumpHeightMin 666

fJumpFallVelocityMin 666

fJumpFallHeightExponent 0

fJumpFallHeightMult 0

fJumpFallHeightMin 6666

This may seem a bit much, but I love it. It actually gives the ability for a vampire to glide and jump/fly like I envision a vampire should be able to. I just won't jump indoors. :tongue:

I am currently working on a YouTube video that will showcase these abilities, I'll post a link here and message you as well... THANKS AGAIN!!!

P.S. The faction setting I added last night was Vampire Thrall Faction player.addfac 0002EB13 1, it stopped vampires, skeevers, and skeletons from attacking, but draugr still were hostile. I just looked up factions on uesp.net and see that maybe I should try the Vampire Faction player.addfac 00027242 1 instead. I went through Dragon Bridge last night with the Thrall Faction active and no towsfolk freaked out, so hopefully the other faction will work fine as well. :thumbsup:

Words cannot describe how absolutely fantastic this is, thank you so much!!!!!!!!

I am totally new to modding, so this is a great learning experience for me...

Here are my custom settings:

Vampire Jumping Ability.esp

fJumpHeightMin 666

fJumpFallVelocityMin 666

fJumpFallHeightExponent 0

fJumpFallHeightMult 0

fJumpFallHeightMin 6666

This may seem a bit much, but I love it. It actually gives the ability for a vampire to glide and jump/fly like I envision a vampire should be able to. I just won't jump indoors. :tongue:

I am currently working on a YouTube video that will showcase these abilities, I'll post a link here and message you as well... THANKS AGAIN!!!

P.S. The faction setting I added last night was Vampire Thrall Faction player.addfac 0002EB13 1, it stopped vampires, skeevers, and skeletons from attacking, but draugr still were hostile. I just looked up factions on uesp.net and see that maybe I should try the Vampire Faction player.addfac 00027242 1 instead. I went through Dragon Bridge last night with the Thrall Faction active and no towsfolk freaked out, so hopefully the other faction will work fine as well. :thumbsup:

That's great to hear that you've made such progress. Good going!

On the factions, I'm not sure what affect the others might have but sounds like you've done the right testing. I do know in the 4th stage of vampirism, the VampireQuest script which manages Vampirism in Skyrim adds you to the VampirePCFaction and calls the SetAttackActorOnSight function, passing in False as a parameter. I tried adding myself to the VampirePCFaction and that equaled instant attack. :) Just stay out of that one.

-MM

So My key point of interest is Fjumpheightmin

Any way to access a max???

As to raise your max jumping height by holding the Space bar in comparisons to just tapping it... as to replicate flying in a way?

Any ideas?

I think it would be really cool to input it as a Shout format to have some Aura surrounded blast off & fly away, kinda like superman or a rocket ship...

So My key point of interest is Fjumpheightmin

Any way to access a max???

As to raise your max jumping height by holding the Space bar in comparisons to just tapping it... as to replicate flying in a way?

Any ideas?

I think it would be really cool to input it as a Shout format to have some Aura surrounded blast off & fly away, kinda like superman or a rocket ship...

So there's no charging built into it, but I see where you're coming from. It would be great if jumping worked this way:

Hit/release spacebar -> Min Jump

Hold spacebar/release mid jump -> Somewhere in between

Hold spacebar -> Jumping continues until you reach max jump height

Unfortunately it doesn't.

In regards to your second thought, there's the vertical movement speed shout you mention. If all it does is increase your velocity temporarily in the direction you face, then it'll probably be easy enough to change/add one that adjusts the Z axis after the CK releases that someone achieves a super jump. "Flying" while likely not impossible, probably won't be easy to implement without SKSE, or Script Dragon. Who knows.... Can't wait for tomorrow!

-MM

Great video entropiachrome! :)

-MM

Thanks, I had a lot of fun making it. :woot:

I'll tell you what, those jump settings work great. I don't jump indoors all that much anyways, so it doesn't affect me much inside... but outdorrs, is hella fun during battles, especially at night with invisibility!

If you play a vampire, I highly recommend giving high-jump and no-damage-fall settings a try!

Edited by entropiachrome

• 4 years later...

I know this thread is a little old, but SkyEdit is giving me problems. It continuously says "Expected 128 but has 164 bytes" everytime I attempt to open the Update.esm but opens the Skyrim.esm (alone) just fine. My game is having a problem where for some odd reason the Jump height and all of the gravity settings are at their lowest. So in other words, when I jump I don't even lift from the ground, yet I take fall damage. Is there anyway to fix this???