"Dragon Poop" mod

ThelebKaarna

My humble suggestion is for a "Dragon Poop" mod. Immagine you're walkin' through the Rift, happy as a Skeever pickin' alchemy ingredients and just mindin' your own business, when suddenly WHAMMO!!! PLOOP!!!

Next thing you're lookin' for a stream or lake to jump into. :sick:

To take the mod a bit further, maybe your character takes some damage from the impact of the "Projectile poop". Likewise, piles of poop you happen upon in your travels could be lootable. I think of the scene from the first Jurassic Park where Doctor-whatever-her-name-is is diggin' through the Triceratops poop and finds the berries she thinks is making the dino sick.

Thanks for your attention and the consideration. :biggrin:

To take the mod a bit further, maybe your character takes some damage from the impact of the "Projectile poop".

In all seriousness, the OP brings up a point I've wondered about for a while. Can the force of falling objects (other than those scripted cave-ins) harm players and NPCs? My gut instinct is no, at least for any object that can be added to the inventory, but I've never had an opportunity to test it.

Regarding the mod, it's kind of a silly idea, but I can see myself trying it out for a laugh.

To take the mod a bit further, maybe your character takes some damage from the impact of the "Projectile poop".

In all seriousness, the OP brings up a point I've wondered about for a while. Can the force of falling objects (other than those scripted cave-ins) harm players and NPCs? My gut instinct is no, at least for any object that can be added to the inventory, but I've never had an opportunity to test it.

Regarding the mod, it's kind of a silly idea, but I can see myself trying it out for a laugh.

Telekinesis does some mild damage{also fun} so.....maybe?

But yeah I'd try a mod like this too...this game needs more laughs.tc.

Lol, could be a pretty funny mod. And what would u loot from it, skulls, bones or maybe rests of armor/weapons? xD

Ya, I guess the same type of loot you'd normally get from a slain dragon, minus dragon bones and scales. Weapons, armour, gems, septims and the like, anything that was presumably on the person of someone/something eaten that would've *arguably* withstood digestion and passed through a dragon. A more hardcore version might be limited to humanoid bone remains and possibly gems and items made of metal only.

How about a dragon fart, an alternative to "shouts". It's annoying having to turn around to shout at someone, surely the all powerful dragonborn could release his shout from his ass? It would fit the lore too, those supplies you delivered for the greybeards could of been beans for all we know.

Lol, could be a pretty funny mod. And what would u loot from it, skulls, bones or maybe rests of armor/weapons? xD

Ya, I guess the same type of loot you'd normally get from a slain dragon, minus dragon bones and scales. Weapons, armour, gems, septims and the like, anything that was presumably on the person of someone/something eaten that would've *arguably* withstood digestion and passed through a dragon. A more hardcore version might be limited to humanoid bone remains and possibly gems and items made of metal only.

yeah and maybe some kind of temporary effect if loot the poop (ex. -20 speech for 2 hours) because of the smell

How about a dragon fart, an alternative to "shouts". It's annoying having to turn around to shout at someone, surely the all powerful dragonborn could release his shout from his ass? It would fit the lore too, those supplies you delivered for the greybeards could of been beans for all we know.

Now that's just silly. A dragon's gotta poop, but shouts coming out of the Dragonborn's arse? Come on now.

Haha, this topic piqued my curiosity. What about getting diseased from the missile? Or, perhaps you can harvest "ingredients" from the land mines.

EDIT: Wait wait, I'm being serious here. I mean "land mines" as in "poop". Aussie slang.

Edited by billyro