• Please log in to reply
213 replies to this topic

DonutAgeOrigins

DonutAgeOrigins

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts
nice but i already got a rideable one :)

desertspectre

desertspectre

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Cool mod, though he is a bit on the huge side... been waiting for a sabrecat mod for a while! two issues found immediately though. His front paws kinda clip-bounce, and secondly, he freaks out the stormcloak soldiers I was camped at (im in the middle of the stormcloak missions) and eventually attack him... and get killed by him... which is amusing, but annoying, lol...

RobertRevenge

RobertRevenge

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
He's really awesome and I find him adorable, but there's just one minor problem. When he starts to attack, all friendly NPCs perceive him as a threat, I'm guessing because the code matches that of a regular sabrecat when he's attacking something. Also, I have to use player.placeatme to even get him to follow me, since he doesn't appear as soon as the game starts.

Sellen

Sellen

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
Awesome man :-) You can also make spider and wolf and you have main animals as companions! Thats exactly what game needed.

moisan4

moisan4

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 147 posts
Whats the chances of getting Jango to be a stealth with light foot perk? Is this even a possibility? I really like the idea of a stealth character bringing a cat along on the hunt, as opposed to a dog. But without stealth, enimies see us a mile away.

bal5050

bal5050

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
Heres a short video of Jango i made, if you want to see him in action.

lextanium

lextanium

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
lol =) The only thing I got a problem with him is in tight spaces ._. the lazy foo just lies down

Batlatan

Batlatan

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
Btw there is a dog you can buy at Markath which you can give command return home... You can check his build from CK to make pet fallowers to return home or wait which does not exist as a mod atm... All pets from mods are fallowing you nonstop... Or you can just clone/copy him,change name, change skin to any other animal, change sound and place it to somewhere else...

LaserWerewolf

LaserWerewolf

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts
@DonutAgeOrigins: from where, Tytanis? Try shot him in face, he will show you some animation acrobacy...

itsthecrazydude

itsthecrazydude

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
Can u make a Daedric Saber tooth tiger, like, darker pelt, some red evilish tatoos and glowing red eyes, just to match my, and other people's daedric armor? that would be so awesome :O

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.101 seconds