• Please log in to reply
4913 replies to this topic

Martinilord

Martinilord

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm having the same issue as xXAS5A551NXx. I've installed it correctly along the "Installation B" option (though I tried A as well) and neither of them will work at all for me. The most I can get an NPC to do is stop whatever it was they were doing before, but no matter how often I cast it nothing happens. Anyone think they could help with this?

Scratch that. Re-downloading and re-installing EVERYTHING seems to work wonders.

Edited by Martinilord, 21 May 2012 - 05:03 AM.

rainofchaos

rainofchaos

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts
If you have problems with installing or a not working mod, please read the Installing, How to Use and FAQ section on the main page first before asking. This will help us with less responding and more working on the mod. Thank you.

UPDATE
ASX - Spells and ASX - Potions are now compatible with FNIS behaviour files v2.0.

Maverick669

Maverick669

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts
nice animations (though i would prefer more male animations... but you working on it... although you could tranform the lying masturbation animation to a gay male one... just a thought! no request!!!)

but is it right that the characters (especially the npcs) stay naked afterwads?

besides most of the npcs stay idol after using a spell on them (you mentiond that they would resume what they where doing befor after a while but i waited nearly 6 in game hours - not with the wait function, no - but they still stood idol. they reacted to me and talked to me, they just didn't move on.

at the moment i'm working with a clean installation of version 1.5 of skyrim with just one mod installed that alter npc behavior (NoNakedComents).

and yes, i've installed the FNIS Behavior Files/Spells 2.0 mod (btw, is that the update that is supposed to be compatible with AP 1.9?)

EDIT:

ok, entered a house came out again and they were moving again... but still naked...

Edited by Maverick669, 21 May 2012 - 05:30 PM.

rainofchaos

rainofchaos

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts
@Maverick669
Thinking with us is good. We keep it noted.

Yes, the characters stay naked afterwards. This is because the CK (Creation Kit) has a function to unequip everything at once, but not to equip everything back. Maybe we will work on making it possible though.

If there's problems with continuing after the animations, then that's for FNIS, because we just use it and don't know about how it works in depth.

According to JoshNZ the FNIS v2.0 should be compatible with his: Joshs Skyrim Behavior File Patcher.
But according to Fore (FNIS creator) it's not, because he based it on v1.5.

So changing zones fixes the animation continues after an animation then.

Maverick669

Maverick669

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts
thanks @rainofchaos for your reply.

found out that running-around-naked-problem is solved by reseting the cell. maybe there's a way to just reseting the character to put back his/her clothing?

so for FNIS, Joshs Skyrim Behavior File Patcher, ASX and AP: i think i'll stick with you guys! even without sex animations (yet). it's much more easier and your animations look pretty amazing!

oh, and another thought of mine: you should use the female standing masturbation also for men (with a little adjustment of the hands of course). it looks better than the male one and isn't doing funny stuff with the character skeletton (i mean that pailful looking pulling down of the shoulders :-)!

Edited by Maverick669, 21 May 2012 - 09:45 PM.

GokuGT

GokuGT

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
sorry but it didn´t run by me, the spells workig but no animations, i mean i can strip her but not dancing or other stuff

sorry I´m from germany my english is...

Faewyn

Faewyn

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
Great mod. :)
I can't wait until you get the sound effects in!

fore

fore

behavior mudcrab

• Premium Member
  • 3,117 posts
@GokuGT und alle Mit-Deutschen: wenn die Animationen in einem FNIS basierten mod nicht funktionieren hat das meistens einen der 3 folgenden Gründe:

- die entsprechenden Spell-esp's (ASXSpell.sep, FNISSpell.esp, ...) sind nicht aktiviert in NMM und in Steam -> "Datendateien". Häufig weil ihr in NMM auf die Frage "update?" nicht mit "No" geantwortet habt (oder so ähnlich. Ich kann NMM leider nicht verwenden).

- die .esps sind nicht aktiviert und eingegraut. Dann müsst ihr in
Benutzer/<user_name>/Meine Dokumente/My Games/Skyrim/SkyrimPrefs.ini
folgenden Eintrag machen:
[Launcher]
bEnableFileSelection=1

- ihr habt "Animated Prostitution" (AP) installiert. Trotz aller gegenteiliger Beteuerungen: AP ist NICHT kompatibel mit FNIS, und damit auch nicht mit ASX.

Hoffe, das hilft. :-)

Edited by fore, 23 May 2012 - 06:55 AM.

PlasmaJedi

PlasmaJedi

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts
Any chance this will evolve into a sex mod? Animated Prostitution seems to be abandoned and isn't compatible with this. :(

VvsweepervV

VvsweepervV

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 129 posts
damn just relived new version in not compatible with AP ... any chance of fixing that or am i going to have to get in and out disabling it as i wish?

Also same issue as GT they strip motion to do the animation then stop and act normal... any ideas or do i still have a mod running that's messing with it? would sit animations do anything?

*FACEPALMS* after finally admitting defeat and goes against all better judgement and looks at the display page only to fin i need FNI
DERP
DERP
DERP

Edited by VvsweepervV, 23 May 2012 - 09:18 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ninjamaster102
Page loaded in: 1.072 seconds