Wearable Crown of Barenziah

Minibeaver1

Hey ladies and Gents of the modding community.

I have been looking for a way to make the Crown of Barenziah wearable. Unfortunatley I am not the sort of modder who is able to pull this off. I have no knowledge of proper modding or any way in which to make this possible. Im sure of one you knows how to do it now that the Creation Kit has been released.

I would love it if someone could create this mod and post it on the Steam Workshop or the Nexus Mods site.

• 3 weeks later...

I made it a replacer since i'm busy as usual, there are 10 other circlets left so i guess no one will miss the original "Copper and Ruby Circlet".

Place the NIF file in ...Skyrim\data\meshes\armor\circlets\...

(same path as in the archive)

Ingame buy the circlet (in inventory it looks like one but when you equip it it will be the crown) or open the console (key ^) and enter:

player.additem 00016731 1

It will be placed in your inventory, i had to scale it up but there are still hair clipping error with some haircuts, as usual...to change your cut open the console and enter SHOWRACEMENU to open the char creation screen.

http://666kb.com/i/c1olhqpvd4cy0jpn1.jpg

http://uppit.com/33o4s3do88by/Barenziah.rar

greetings

Edited by ghosu

hmm since you did a replacer I wonder If this will work as a new item i'll have to tinker with the editor or maybe learn nifscope ^.^ but anyways thanks for this

Takes 'bout 5min in CK but i really saw no reason in this case...there are 10 or 11 circlets and they all look quite the same, just the color differs a bit so no one will miss the replaced one.

Those 5min i saved here were used to create the "Mean Pickaxe Mod" for another guy :biggrin:

already had that stuff set up the issue was getting it to actually appear on the head of my player (which I still don't know how haha), but your mesh should provide the missing link