CK Torch sconce issue

ual002

So I found the wall torch sconce model and figured out how to make it start without a torch in it by editing the script tab after double clicking it. The one thing I don't know how to do is attach a trigger to make a light source appear/disappear when the torch is placed/removed. Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about. Also, is there a forum for users of the creation kit?

-Cheers

• 1 month later...
The only problem is that the sconces don't remember what state you left them in and instantly revert to their initial state as soon as you leave the area. Try it in Embershard mine near Riverwood, grab a torch, leave, come back in and a new torch has replaced the one removed. The reverse is also true, I've tryed it. Edited by flobalob

• 3 years later...

I am trying to link a quest to the torch sconce myself. I can activate the sconce and deactivate the sconce but I want to make it so that as soon as I add a torch a quest is activated. Once the quest is activated, I can make my NPC change their dialog. Anyone have any idea what I need to do to make this happen?