• Please log in to reply
354 replies to this topic

omega2008

omega2008

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
This mod has a bug which screws the saved game. Once you saved your game and then disable it, load the game back, Aspect of Peryite spams you with dialogues. No way you can escape from it. :(

I want a fix. My save is stuck with it. Either I start a new game without it or I keep going with this mod installed. At least fix this, please.

Edited by omega2008, 08 March 2012 - 09:13 PM.

2pacsofgum

2pacsofgum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
I have the same problem as omega. After uninstalling this mod, my save files became corrupt. I can't actually move without being interrupted by Peryite, in any of my saves. I tried re-installing, but the same thing happens.

zy154641833

zy154641833

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Your idea of the Arena for this game is actually very good. But I got the same problem as omega2008 and 2pacsofgum too. That Peryite keeps talking to me and i can't exit the dialoge after i uninstalled this mod by NMM. Please fix this, thank you.

Savaghost

Savaghost

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
@zy154641833 @2pacsofgum @omega2008

I have no idea why that would happen but it is propably because of another mod. Try the steamworks version. That one doesnt have any of these problems. Thanks!

blackjackgarry

blackjackgarry

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
@Savaghost

same problems here, when installed and later deinstalled, it messes up the affiliated quest. Also, I have artefacts of mountains above the arena. Sometimes even a CTD.

Clarkalel

Clarkalel

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Same issue here keep get spam by Aspect Of Peryite so annoying.

spartansixx

spartansixx

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts
having the peryite issue too, guess i gotta re-install skyrim :S

xDXxAscension

xDXxAscension

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
This arena looks bad to be honest. It need's a big revamp.

How are people going to get into the stands, they are so close together.

Dorongan

Dorongan

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
damn, this mod is coming out nice!

However i dislike that statue in the middle of the arena (I dislike obstacles, plus it prevents the crowd to see the massacre behind it), and stands would need a bit more work, like the guy below me said, though a bit rudely

Izmotus64

Izmotus64

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I need help :S I really really like this mod, but when I enter the arena, I can only pull the chains and the monsters spawn. Theres like no cinematics, no talking, no audience, and nothing at the end of the battle :/

Page loaded in: 1.126 seconds