• Please log in to reply
6367 replies to this topic

Bloodinfested

Bloodinfested

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts
240 would be in game hours that sleeping or waiting does count as pass time. I think I got a 3 day repawner the standard respawn is just way too long. There maybe respawn issues testing a outside respawn cell waiting in a outside of the same cell vs try doing it in an interior cell, im not too sure

Edited by Bloodinfested, 21 March 2012 - 07:55 AM.

Razor444

Razor444

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts
I have a problem then there is the battle when I approach in the crashes for no reason and deskopt all'imrpovviso, I installed your latest version, it might be my PC does not support it? I have 2GB RAM.

8ltg

8ltg

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
I really dont want to give up. So i am going to start a new game and save clean save inside honnig meadery cell. Exit out and tick skyrim update and warzone esm. Then see which mods conflict on my i5 , 4gb plus 2gb hd6950.

Since i know i could run pass redoran without other mods.

Hope to get at least wis, occupy skyrim , dd , pride of skyrim or skyrimmonster working together. Pride of skyrim add a lot of lions which i doubt my system could handle cell loads. So ctd with these spawns mods.

MiloHunts

MiloHunts

Christian and Proud of it

• Premium Member
  • 2,775 posts
@Razor444
Sorry to have to say this, but 2gb of ram is realy low.
Your system will use half to most of that, then the game is left with what is reamining.

There was a mod that forced your system to use less and allowed Skyrim to use close to 4gb, but that would not help you.

The bare minumum to run Skyrim is 2 gb ram, I would say as a guess that you need 4gb of ram, and at least a 1 gb video with specs that are no more than 3 years old (my old 1gb video card with ddr2 could not play this mod without crashes).

Good Luck

@8ltg0

Hope to get at least wis, occupy skyrim , dd , pride of skyrim or skyrimmonster working together. Pride of skyrim add a lot of lions which i doubt my system could handle cell loads. So ctd with these spawns mods.

Of the ones you list, I know that DD, Wis, and War Zones run good together for most people.
You might try and activating them one at a time, a little time consuming, but worth it in the end.

You video card should not cause any issues, not sure about the processor as i am an AMD person :P
You might want to make sure you have the latest Video card updates, I have the HD 6870 and yesterday i got an update to the software

Edited by MiloHunts, 21 March 2012 - 12:31 PM.

Razor444

Razor444

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts
So i can't play thsi Mod... anyway thx. :)

8ltg

8ltg

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
yes i do clean driver sweep and updated to 12.2 last week.

Nemulus

Nemulus

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
@8ltg
I can tell you right now, because I tested it, that you can run Warzones, Wars in Skyrim, Deadly Dragons and Monster Mod together. In the monster mod DO NOT enable the hunter.esp as you will have some ctd problems with other mods. As for Prides of skyrim... nope. If you have the mods I mentioned you'd propably have ctd issues. Perhaps if you instal Prides of skyrim and not Monster mod will work, but I haven't test it. Also DD must be below monsterlist.esp. Hope it helped.

HateThis1

HateThis1

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Cool mod:)

MiloHunts

MiloHunts

Christian and Proud of it

• Premium Member
  • 2,775 posts
@Nemulus
Thanks for the heads up :)

WOW Bethesda's newest update realy screws up the game.

I made a new character, my first 2 handed sword, took her to Riverwood to meet Advar, used the "need any help" option and started the smithing, no problem there.
starting smithing skill at 16
smith 1 dagger and smithing jumps to 44
sharpen the dagger and smithing jumps to 64
Smith a hide helmet and smithing jumps to 94
make the hide helmet a better fit and smithing jumps to 100
when i started was at level 13, after smithing 4 basic items i am level 22
try to smith a Orkish armor and it says you do not have the perk and I went all the way to Daedric smithing
it is either Bethesda or Steam who has messed Skyrim up

8ltg

8ltg

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
You tested it on redoran warzone too?

Page loaded in: 1.211 seconds