6348 replies to this topic

Inajira

Inajira

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
@MiloHunts

Thanks for the clarification! I installed it using NMM but have just recently switched over to Wrye Bash, which I used for Oblivion as well. So I will just uninstall using the latter and keep a prior saved backup.

CH40T1CR316N

CH40T1CR316N

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
ahhh i dont have to press on the console anymore .... thank you!

MiloHunts

MiloHunts

Christian and Proud of it

• Premium Member
  • 2,775 posts
@Freyr03 hahaha :P

LoneHP

LoneHP

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
Is there a warzone/encounter issue with Warzones and Hearthfire? I ask this because I cannot reliably load Skyrim properly (new game) without CtDing with Hearthfire loaded with Warzones V5B

AstroGazer

AstroGazer

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 279 posts
Will this work with latest Skyrim update 1.8 ??? It appears to have not been tested recently. update:Seems there is a temp fix at - Fix Warzones Civil Unrest by WarlordOdin

Edited by AstroGazer, 20 November 2012 - 03:28 AM.

MiloHunts

MiloHunts

Christian and Proud of it

• Premium Member
  • 2,775 posts
I run WZ with skyrim 1.8, heartfire, and dawnguard without any problems.
you might have load order issues or mod conflicts causing your prpoblems

shadowdef

shadowdef

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 150 posts
I can summon the god of war but I cant talk to him he just stands there for a few seconds then disappears why? Cookie for a thought? Well this mod does not work for me at all. I tried a full manual install and checked to make sure every file went to the right folder but it did not work. I can say with confidence that i did the install correctly so i can only asume that this mod is inconpatable with my curent mods.

Edited by shadowdef, 20 November 2012 - 06:33 AM.

iamexpandable

iamexpandable

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
@shadowdef,

Same problem..any idea now?

Freyr03

Freyr03

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
@MiloHunts I would still recommend a dwemer-free version.. Because for me it ruins the war.. Some warzones are only left with dwemer machines.. Edit: From my load order I found a .esp file says Golden Army maybe its from siege crossbows mod.. Maybe this was the cause of all those damned dwemer..

Edited by Freyr03, 20 November 2012 - 03:23 PM.

Arcadiast

Arcadiast

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
just for information (dunno if this has been reported but Im not feeling like checking 5000+ comments :) ) I have crashes with SkyMoMod morespawns (not with the main mod mind you, just when I use the "addons"). I guess its just to much for my machine. I would generally advise to doublecheck if you have any mods that increase npc counts. Funny thing is, I think whenever warzones spawns npcs that are also spawned by "morespawns" they somehow accumulate and spawn ridiculous amounts of npcs. While it was working for a while I had to fight against 50+ Bandits on one Location. Cant really confirm (for now) though. Edit: ok! sometimes simple solutions work best. I just changed the bsa with the "manual" files and used the esp instead of the esm and voila! So anyone having troubles, try this first! (if using single files dont bother you of course)

Edited by Arcadiast, 20 November 2012 - 08:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.961 seconds