52 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944,235 posts
Consumable Marijuana

This simple mod adds 5 types of marijuana, sold by various merchants in skyrim.

AAHZCAT

AAHZCAT

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
you should make it so after you smoke, you decide to stop exploring the dungeon, and you have to stop for food, and a nap.

phaota

phaota

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,219 posts
Cool idea. I know someone else is working on a cannabis mod where you can grow, harvest and cosume your own crop. This is just as good since you can get it right away.

Volek

Volek

I care because you do

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,215 posts
most effects are overpowered and don't make any sense imho, but cure disease and regenerate magicka are quite ''realistic'' ;)

Sairven

Sairven

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 312 posts
There should be a "green out" effect if you consume too much, too fast. Not sure what in specific could be done. Maybe apply a drain stamina effect, Sleeping Tree Sap screen blur effect, what else would go along well that wouldn't be ridiculously detrimental/unfun or difficult to implement? :D

Downloading this and endorsing. The most interesting of the cannabis-related mods. Well, of the ones that aren't currently WIP, at least. Actually, there's only one other that sounds awesome, but it seems to be in a perpetual WIP status. :(

Edit (for further commenting without double-postage):
I agree somewhat with Volek. Maybe tone down some of the effects, or turn up the price a little more. On the other hand, it's good to have a cannabis mod that actually has some fun stuff going on with it. The prices are a bit low, though. The Dragonborn economy in Skyrim is booming.

Yeah, phaota, that's the one I was talking about. Seems in perpetual WIP status, sadly.

Edited by Sairven, 14 February 2012 - 02:16 AM.

brips

brips

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
Friendly ;) But I prefer another plant...
Keep up!!

TheOnlytoasted

TheOnlytoasted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
thanks everyone : )

I would like to eventually add a 'Smuggler's Hidout', where you can grow/harvest the different buds. I'm also planning on adding lower-grade buds, with lesser effects; the 5 you see now would be priced much higher.

Sairven

Sairven

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 312 posts
Dude... Just had a wild idea. As soon as people figure out how to do random encounters in the wilds like with Orc's who sometimes have "a little something you might like to try" (skooma dealers), maybe try adding shifty dealers who try to charge exorbitant prices for reg. XFD

"What, that fetcher stiffed me!"

*favored method of life-ending*

Again, just a wild idea. I don't think anyone (even the long-time modding vets) has figured Bethesda's scripting for that stuff out yet.

TheOnlytoasted

TheOnlytoasted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
that is a great idea!

im looking over some of the scripts bethesda included... it looks much like a C variant. hopefully ill have some cool stuff like that soon!

MortalDanger

MortalDanger

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Or people sitting around tokin.

Better textures should be top priority though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.998 seconds