• Please log in to reply
8833 replies to this topic

EsperAura

EsperAura

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
I really appreciate that this mod still lets you choose to play through the default prologue without having to disable it. The dungeon cell gives me a place to set up all my mods without prompts, HUD messages, and CCO interrupting the scene.

Edited by EsperAura, 06 June 2013 - 01:21 AM.

JonD1231

JonD1231

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I would like to learn how to create an alternate start mod using Creation kit, mind making a video or explaining it to me? Or just give me a link?

NeoNudel

NeoNudel

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
In response to post #8133491.

I don't believe that's a problem with the AI package. Neither Ulfric nor Tullius will be available until you complete the Live Another Life quest by heading to Helgen, as both are involved in that event, one being the captor and the other the captive. You'll have to finish that quest if you want to join either side of the Civil War, unless you choose the Imperial/ Stormcloak soldier start.

NeoNudel

NeoNudel

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
In response to post #8124523.

Sounds like a mod conflict on your end. I've never seen a dragon prior to doing the main quest, even before installing this mod. I've played up to level 30 without going to Bleak Falls Barrow (prior to installing this mod) and never saw a dragon. There won't even be dragons at word walls.

Edited by NeoNudel, 06 June 2013 - 10:54 PM.

NeoNudel

NeoNudel

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
In response to post #8121450.

I don't know if he can make them all friendly without putting you in their faction. That would probably not be the desired effect you think it will as that would make all other factions hostile to you. You'd pretty much only be able to hang out with Forsworn and have to kill everyone else.

ShaoMarc

ShaoMarc

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
Well it is a great idea indeed but sadly i can't use it i fond out that this mod make me CTD because it changes the following script names: -HelgenRandomSoundScript.psc -lvlpredatorscript.psc (sometimes captialised at the beginning of each word) The problem relating to the "HelgenRandomSoundScript.psc" is that this mod alters the scripts as you press New game and start a game Keep up the good work anyway , and if you gonna make any new version of this mod , make sure to fix the script bug ;)

Edited by ShaoMarc, 07 June 2013 - 08:48 PM.

intlschizo

intlschizo

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
n/m

Edited by intlschizo, 09 June 2013 - 01:33 AM.

TheSheepMan123

TheSheepMan123

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Looks like a great mod its just when I install it with nexus mod manager and enable the mod and then go new game I end up in helgan? I have the latest patch! does any1 know whats wrong!?

KaiserOmega

KaiserOmega

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 38 posts
For those who wish to complete this quest for whatever reason the quest ID for this quest is Arthlalstartquest. Console command "sqt" it is your friend when u wanna find certain quest IDs. Have to experiment though, try it and you will see what I mean.

deltadeath93

deltadeath93

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
congratulations to arthmoor for making agreat mod that got added to the legendary version of skyrim on steam thats for sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.145 seconds