• Please log in to reply
14209 replies to this topic

FelixMage

FelixMage

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I need help please i cant be Vampire even if 20 vampires is killing me at one moment and when i use Reset Saguiane Vampirism it says Skyrim did not have PlayerIsVampire = 1 you were not flagged as a vampire can you tell me what it means? I have no items on me which could possibly make me imune to the sickness and im no longer a werewolf.(i was but i cured myself during the Companion west line)
If somebody know how to help me please write it.
Thanks
PS. Here is a screen of what is says:
http://imageshack.us...2082700002.jpg/

ElusiveCherry

ElusiveCherry

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
There is a bug where if you choose to feed off a dead npc it will not register as being fed, or to say in short, it is currently pointless and has no real function. Also using Domination to make someone a follower is kind of weird, the npc will just keep running into you pushing you everywhere. Would be nice if these aspects could be resolved, it is a lovely mod and I love how the vamp system works, much better than vanilla style vamps.

Iceburg23

Iceburg23

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
I know appearance has nothing to do with this mod but is the monstrous vampire face a random thing or does it only happen to certain races and/or gender?

darksectorftw

darksectorftw

• Premium Member
  • 19 posts
Hey, for some reason, when I choose to become a vampire, my healing spells no longer work. The tooltip says, "Heals the caster/target for 0 points". This only happens when I become a vampire, it works fine before that. Is there anything that is causing this?

icegoat63

icegoat63

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Updated my Better Vampires, now my Auriels Bow doesnt work (on the sun) anymore. Worked perfectly the save before I updated, but since... no luck. Any solutions or workarounds? I enjoy playing with Vampire Sun Damage on, so without having my Auriels Bow to block it, Im toast during the day.

Edited by icegoat63, 27 August 2012 - 05:23 PM.

Jellona

Jellona

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts
Encountered a problem with the vampire vision: I decided to change my ENB (from this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20570 to this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15105). The ENB contained a mod called Realistic Lightning and a patcher for it to work correctly with the ENB (Downloaded a fix too for the ENB that removed neon colored grass at night times). The problem is that the Vampire Vision is not changing the vision (no normal night eye or the vampire red vision). I tried to reset your mod with no success. Could that those Realistic Lightning mods conflicts somehow with your mod somehow? E: Tried to disable Realistic lightning, had no success... Also installed Gopher's Predator Vision and it also has this problem (though the heat signatures show like they should)...

Edited by Jellona, 27 August 2012 - 05:45 PM.

sabreone

sabreone

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
This mod is great, but I think something isn't working right. According to the readme: "As a Vampire, you can feed on those who are asleep, paralyzed, bleeding out, or even those recently dead if you choose... When you feed on a person you will damage their health and eventually drain them of all of their blood and kill them if you overfeed (two feedings in a row usually does them in). If you wait 24 hours after feeding on an NPC, the health damage from your feeding will be fully restored. You have the option of having dead bodies help advance you through vampiric stages and ranks - or not. This mod is compatible with "Bottle That Blood"." I have tried, but have never been able to Feed an NPC to death. I can feed over-and-over while they sleep, but they don't die. Second, I set the setting for feeding on the dead, but it doesn't seem to work either. Every time I kill someone and check them the option for searching is there (as usual) but nothing regarding feeding. Also, I hear several people mentioning seeing a counter of people fed. I haven't seen any counter anywhere, but I suspect the "promotion" system is working as I have progressed in spite of not seeing any counter. Is there a way to access this info? All the other scripts seem to be working okay. If it helps, I am using this mod in conjunction with Bat Travel and Bottle that Blood (both loaded before this one in NMM). I am playing with Dawnguard.

Edited by sabreone, 27 August 2012 - 07:18 PM.

MrYcsy

MrYcsy

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Awesome mode. Definitely endorsed, for what it's worth.

My suggestions:

-Allow access to the world map while in vampire lord form (I ran across a mod that did this a while back, but I'm sure it would conflict with what you've got going here.)

-Add an option to "sneak feed" (where you can creep up on a humanoid and execute the Dawnguard feeding animation from the sneaking position).

-Add an option to feed on kneeling humanoids -- the enemies that are exhausted and almost dead, or the defeated humanoid characters marked as essential.

Brehanin2

Brehanin2

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts
@ryanthevampire
Thanks!

@isaac93
Sorry but I can't seem to replicate that here. I will keep trying to see what is going on.

@ripster8
Yeah, I know the bug is annoying. I wish I could kelp people more...

@sairotfx and sabreone and icegoat63
That is a very clear indicator to me that you forgot to make a clean save without my mod before installing my new version. Please try my steps at the top of my troubleshooting page. Installation order is just as important as load order.

@felixmage
If you got that message then you weren't flagged as a vampire. Just use my reset vampiris sanguinare option and wait for three days and you will become a vampire - the quest will start and you will have the proper flags attached (if you are a custom race it may not work properly).

@elusivecherry
It isn't a bug and it isn't pointless. You missed it in my description. Feeding off the dead by default only restores some of your health and stamina. If you want it to count as a feeding victim just set that in my customization menu. Domination victims will try to follow behind you, so just get out of the way and they should loop around you.

@iceburg23
Sorry, but I don't know when or if we get the monstrous vampire faces.

@darksectorftw
My mod doesn't (yet) have healing being ineffective. If you had bsr mod installed it may be leftover from that.

@jellona
Some ENBs do not play nice with night eye or vampire/predator vision. I am not sure what the conflict is.

kassane23

kassane23

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
@ Brehanin2
Please put more effects and animations into bite turned into VL, Effects animations rank vampire during processing of NPCs into vampires puts animations effects because deopis biting appears yellow eyes in NPCs and ready is sheepishly turns it! You can also create a power to create vampire thrall to dawnguard?
PS: I play on Dawnguard version, because I do not see the NPC's vampires feeding? I went ahead 18 hours and nothing ...

Page loaded in: 1.106 seconds