• Please log in to reply
1986 replies to this topic

lecosmonaute36

lecosmonaute36

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Truly an awesome mod. Too bad it makes the game crash so much. I'll totally use it once it's more stable!

camus255

camus255

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
is it for player only or does multi equip weapons also work for npc/follower?

sabecao

sabecao

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
Marvelous!

Endorsed!

mergweq

mergweq

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
Zeridian's new custom weapon packs are out: http://skyrim.nexusm...le.php?id=15373

Incase people are wondering the beta vanilla packs will be back up later

@camus only pc right now, the version that allowed it to work with npcs caused errors for people with older systems

@fidellfc NP

@sarid Try Zeridians new custom weapons if you use any of them, see if you have the same problems

@NervevarX lol, no tricks man, it works fine for me. You have to equip the item in your left hand first before attempting to unsheath. It works no different than dual wielding a axe and sword. You could even assign the new items mesh to the axe or mace node and give it a try.

Edited by mergweq, 17 April 2012 - 05:22 PM.

cottoneyedjoe

cottoneyedjoe

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
Could you please post a step by step how to equip multiple weapons? I got all esp's and this one esm enabled but ingame i cant get it to work?

cottoneyedjoe

cottoneyedjoe

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
I tried equiping in my left hand than equiping bow but suddenly when i want to draw a 1h sword then my bow disappears (like in vanilla).

Elizinator

Elizinator

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts
omg . . . wow . .. i have been waiting for something like this. fantastic!

one question - is it possible to show a sheathed off-hand weapon now? is there any way to do that? i find it extremely disruptive that when i sheathe one, the other vanishes completely. seems like if anyone would know how to do it, the authors of this mod would!

Scorch621

Scorch621

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts
is this mod compatible with TS weapons on back?

mergweq

mergweq

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
@cottoneyedjoe The Vanilla esps? Which items were you trying to get showing?

@Elizinator Does this mod do it? No. Do I know how to? Sort of. I can get it working but it is pretty buggy, if SKSE ever supports key press, I can get it working in a flash

@Sorch621 Not if you want to use shields or staves on back. Just make sure you do not overwrite the skeleton

cottoneyedjoe

cottoneyedjoe

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
It worked for shield. But i cannot get it to work with Imperial Bow and Steel Dagger and Steel Axe (got only this 2 weapons now).

Page loaded in: 1.229 seconds