Mod to marry Ulfric

Tasendia

Hei

I would love my character to marry Ulfric.

Can you make a mod that will let me marry Ulfric Stormcloak please?

It needs to be a special marriage as I would like for him to return to Windhelm and do the same as if he was not married (so it does not disrupt the quests that he is involved) his character is not a stay at home and bake pie kind of guy.

I would like for him to give me my home cooked meal each day though (that he got someone else to cook for him :lol: ) and I would also like for him to set up a shop from his castle.

Lastly can you also make a mod that I can make Ralof my follower please? (ideally LOL I would like to marry him as well as Ulfric)

If you could do this then I would be so, so grateful :wub:

Edited by Tasendia

If no-one wants to try this, then can you give me some tips about how I could try and do it please?

you will need this http://www.creationkit.com/

i would suggest to read and follow all tutorials out there so that you get the general idea of how to do things with it

me myself aint got a clue about the CK yet and wont be bothering till i finished Skyrim Quests :)

i think the lore behind something like this would be uncomfortable at best; seeing he's your husband (and depending on which side you choose even neutral) he might try and "order" to choose sides seeing you are married to him. does the term political s*** storm ring a bell? hehehe

If no-one wants to try this, then can you give me some tips about how I could try and do it please?
you will need this http://www.creationkit.com/i would suggest to read and follow all tutorials out there so that you get the general idea of how to do things with itme myself aint got a clue about the CK yet and wont be bothering till i finished Skyrim Quests :)

Thank you ^^

I will have a look through that. Hopefully I will be able to make something.

I have never done anything like this before so I think it will be entertaining.

i think the lore behind something like this would be uncomfortable at best; seeing he's your husband (and depending on which side you choose even neutral) he might try and "order" to choose sides seeing you are married to him. does the term political s*** storm ring a bell? hehehe

LOL :laugh: thankfully it is not a problem with my character :D

One thing that I think I could do to get used to creating mods is create an Ulfric Clone as I think that what I am hoping to achieve will be quite complex and challenging.

Wish me good luck please ^^

Edited by Tasendia