174 replies to this topic

jayzig

jayzig

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I also get the download error and I can't see the latest version via the NmM

Same exact thing here. I have been trying on & off ALL DAY. doing a manual install.

northwind221

northwind221

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
same i guess its something on there side... maybe they are chaning address where the files are going to be at

realfloydster

realfloydster

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I've just started using the NMM and it was a couple days that the files started to say, "file does not exist" and the downloads don't even start after i click download with mod manager. I downloaded a few mods in the past few days, and all the files say <no data> under the latest version column. I uninstalled NMM, and restarted it many times. And my computer. Nothing. I can still activate and deactivate the mods I do have. Just can't download ANY mod through the NMM.

yamsack

yamsack

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi all, I had this "file does not exist" problem as well. To try to fix this, I had uninstalled NMM and reinstalled it. This did not fix the problem. In addition, although all of my mods were still there (in the plugin section), none of the mods were displayed n the mod window of NMM.

Does anyone know how I can get the mods to be displayed again? I need to see them displayed so that I can see if any of the mods need to be updated as they happen. Thanks in advance everyone.

Ardinius5841

Ardinius5841

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I also downloaded NMM and am receiving the "file does not exist" error message under the download manager section - nor is the manager able to install the mods when i download and insert them into the manager manually... I have no other way of installing mods so please help!

Edited by Ardinius5841, 11 August 2012 - 10:00 AM.

Sky999

Sky999

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
It's working again guys. :thumbsup:

GunterArentzen

GunterArentzen

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Great! Thanx to the team!

LtRhapthorne

LtRhapthorne

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 522 posts
It's just borked for me again. Got half way through FWe before stopping, then now it goes back to "File does not exist"

duinnin

duinnin

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 231 posts
Yea, it gives a "file does not exist" error only for new files. Its the same ones that when I attempt a manual download respond back with "Some newly uploaded files can take some time to propogate across our file server network. Typically it should take no more than an hour. So take a look at the upload date for the file you're trying to download. If it's been less than an hour, please try again a little later. If it's been more than an hour then please get in contact with us and we'll take a look for you. Thank you for your patience."

I get this for pretty much any files released within the last 24 hours. I saw a few new files this morning at work 10 hours ago and now I'm home I cannot download them.

jbrand2002uk

jbrand2002uk

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
I'm starting to get really peeved off because i cant use auto or manual install now and Steam workshop is pulling the same file does not exist BS WTF is going on

Page loaded in: 1.274 seconds