• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

Entw1ne

Entw1ne

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 792 posts
Yeaaah.. The NMM seems buggy in general today, so that makes sense. Receiving the "newest version = 1" error on a few dozen mods.

-Got that to work, I'll see if I get any "File does not exist" errors now.

Edited by darksummit, 20 February 2012 - 08:26 PM.

mercury00

mercury00

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
File does not exist: nxm://skyrim/mods/.... for all downloads, latest version all says <no data>. February 20th, 2012 - my day off :(. Irony. One day I get to game instead of work, but no... no fun for me, back to work.

moho25

moho25

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
Getting many of these this morning. More than what is going to appear in the jpg because I've already had to restart the manager a few times. 0.14.1, of course. EDIT: You can add Helms and Circlets to this, as well.

Attached Files

Edited by moho25, 23 February 2012 - 04:15 PM.

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 16,843 posts
FS5 (the London server) has been taken down today as it's going to be replaced by 2 new ones. Unfortunately Axel is flying at the moment but as soon as he's back I'll get him to take it out of the server rotation and then you'll no longer see this error. Thankfully, this error isn't anything to do with NMM OR the server load :)

PS. thanks for the pic, it helped me to confirm it was this issue.

moho25

moho25

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
@ Dark0ne:

Appreciate the update. Sounds like a better idea to hold off for a bit then. Really looking forward to increased server capacity. I try to do most of my downloads during the week since the weekends are super-crazy-cuckoo. Good for The Nexus though; this server traffic is incredible.

Christhesilent

Christhesilent

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
Still getting this error.

theprower

theprower

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
All FO3 mods are getting error. NV works just fine.

Attached Files

• Attached File  pic.png   120.28KB   19 downloads

Renard5747

Renard5747

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Getting the "file does not exist" error with version 0.14.2 (although it's an improvement, I had problems opening NMM v0.14.1 most of the week).

I'm having the problem with mod versions as well, but since I can still use the mods I have activated I'm alright for now.

MorningLightMtn

MorningLightMtn

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey Guys,
1st: THANK YOU
2nd: I have problems :(
Posted Image
When I click on the little orange triangle next to the "Complete Crafting Overhaul" Mod, I'm sent to this URL: http://skyrim.nexusm...s/file.php?id=1 and get the following message:

File hidden

This file has currently been set to hidden by the author of the file. You cannot look at this file page or download any files relating to this file until the author makes the file visible to the public again.

Thanks for reading and I hope you fix it EXTREMLY soon :)

Edited by MorningLightMtn, 25 February 2012 - 11:20 PM.

GrahamZ

GrahamZ

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
I'm getting a whole lot of files looking like they were set back to version 1. Also, if I click on the links to version 1, very often either the link goes to the wrong file, or I get "file is hidden'. If instead of clicking on the link, I actually search for the mod and install it, it looks ok if there was an actual update. When I tried to install when there wasn't an update, NMM crashed.

A few files seem to have correct links, but most do not.

Page loaded in: 1.225 seconds