• 906 posts
Thanks, it works :)

nfz

nfz

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
At first NMM all worked fine, but after 2 downloads I started getting the error, so I decided to check the forums. Every FNV mod I tried downloading suddenly was not found, it worked manually though.. but eh, defies the reason I installed NMM in the first place!

In the meantime there was a short time window in which the files that it said couldn't find previously, did find and downloaded them.

Here are a few urls from the Overall Message column:
nxm://falloutnv/mods/40373/files/86295
nxm://falloutnv/mods/35919/files/75034
nxm://falloutnv/mods/34840/files/94694
nxm://falloutnv/mods/34684/files/103198
nxm://falloutnv/mods/40453/files/86559
nxm://falloutnv/mods/38266/files/79132
nxm://falloutnv/mods/46226/files/107154

Nonetheless, NMM is an amazing utility, a million thank yous for it :) (prolly deserves more than that though)

Edited by nfz, 25 July 2012 - 11:28 AM.

Sarvahn

Sarvahn

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I just update my NMM, and I tried to download some mods, but for all the downloads it's written "Files does not exist" ...
I don't know what to do, I suppose it's the new version, but I'm the one who has this problem I guess...

Could someone help me please ? :D

PS: For Skyrim ;)

Edited by Sarvahn, 09 August 2012 - 07:03 PM.

johnny3tearsuxa

johnny3tearsuxa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
I haven't been able to download any Fallout 3 or Fallout NV mods for the past two days. NMM Won't download any files, and I can't manually download them either.

Nuruhuine

Nuruhuine

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,
The last few hours or so, i've had the "file does not exist" error in my Nexus Mod Manager.
I've had the issue with pretty much all the mods i've tried to download today. Basically, it "started" when i tried to download the Decapitate Children Plus mod, so i thought that the error was there on purpose for whatever reason the site deemed necessary. But then, when i tried to download other mods, such as Isilmeriel LOTR Weapons Collection, the same problem occured.
I then proceeded to uninstall the NMM, download it again and reinstall it, but it didn't fix the error issue.

Would it be possible to have this fixed? Or to have a comprehensive guide about how to fix it ourselves?

Many thanks, and keep up the good work!

Edit: btw, i'm using the Nexus Mod Manager-0.19.0 version. I believe it's the latest one.

Edited by Nuruhuine, 09 August 2012 - 08:51 PM.

joebobfickle

joebobfickle

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Hello,
The last few hours or so, i've had the "file does not exist" error in my Nexus Mod Manager.
I've had the issue with pretty much all the mods i've tried to download today. Basically, it "started" when i tried to download the Decapitate Children Plus mod, so i thought that the error was there on purpose for whatever reason the site deemed necessary. But then, when i tried to download other mods, such as Isilmeriel LOTR Weapons Collection, the same problem occured.
I then proceeded to uninstall the NMM, download it again and reinstall it, but it didn't fix the error issue.

Would it be possible to have this fixed? Or to have a comprehensive guide about how to fix it ourselves?

Many thanks, and keep up the good work!

Edit: btw, i'm using the Nexus Mod Manager-0.19.0 version. I believe it's the latest one.

since today NMM wont download any mods. always says "file does not exist" on about 10 different mods i have tried. while trying to download manually sometimes it will say "file hidden" but if i try again it works.

Mjel72

Mjel72

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
I am having the same issue with being unable to download, always getting file does not exist error.

Bossxx

Bossxx

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
the ne version for lunari race when i try to download it says file does not exist and FOR ALL of my mods it says no data

Edited by Bossxx, 09 August 2012 - 09:35 PM.

stry423

stry423

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
I believe I'm having the same issue, on another note my current mods installed are not displaying the latest version. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Edited by stry423, 09 August 2012 - 09:58 PM.

GetPwnedX

GetPwnedX

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I already made a post about this in the forums but I didnt know that this thread existed, I'll copy exactly what I said from the last post concerning the "File does not exist" error because I'm still getting this issue:

This is my first time using this program, Ive been trying to install a mod for skyrim, but whenever I hit the "Download with Manager" button, the mod appears in the download manager and it says that the file does not exist. I have seen other people complaining about a similar issue but I wanted to make a post about the issue Ii'm having just to make sure that were discussing the same problem. The status says: Error, and the exact error message that it gives me whenever the download tries to start is:

File does not exist: nxm://skyrim/mods/15906/files/73933

On the FAQ for NMM bugs, I did see an answer concerning the "File does not exist" error, but because they didnt include anything after that, Im not sure that we were on the same topic. I also tried their "solution" to see if it would help and it still didnt work. If anyone knows what the problem is or how to fix it, please tell me. Thanks in advance :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.976 seconds