How to fix large yellow exclamation points.

Athek

I'm having issues with the lera and pizz mod, but have no clue how to fix it i am using oblivion mod manager and i installed using the mod manager and i still get :excl: on all items but two swords can someone please help me and explain.

im new to modding and don't know a thing about it.

First, unless there is a reason (such as quoting how you have followed the same troubleshooting steps as someone suggested in a prior post), it isn't recommended to necro an old thread like this to post your problem. Always start a new thread and provide as much detail as possible ... things such as links to or at least the full names of mods in question in this case.

The exclamation marks are indicating missing meshes, which indicates you've not installed a mod correctly. If you are using Oblivion Mod Manager (OBMM) correctly and getting this problem you likely are missing some required mod (a common requirement is Shivering Isles for instance). Without more info on the mods causing you problems I can't offer much more.

• 4 years later...

First, unless there is a reason (such as quoting how you have followed the same troubleshooting steps as someone suggested in a prior post), it isn't recommended to necro an old thread like this to post your problem. Always start a new thread and provide as much detail as possible ... things such as links to or at least the full names of mods in question in this case.

Â

The exclamation marks are indicating missing meshes, which indicates you've not installed a mod correctly. If you are using Oblivion Mod Manager (OBMM) correctly and getting this problem you likely are missing some required mod (a common requirement is Shivering Isles for instance). Without more info on the mods causing you problems I can't offer much more.

ÃÂ