• Please log in to reply
6598 replies to this topic

Rajiont

Rajiont

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
i have a question, though this may be a screw up i did:

i installed this mod and also "SkyRe - Skyrim Redone", but it seems that the skill trees in this mod overwrite completely the ones there, why i installed skyre? because ineeded that for an inventory mod, or at least thats what i thought, the issue is, that while there are absolutely none of the skills from that mod (for example it speaks of a myrmidon perk in the skill tree of one handed weapons which is not there), ive found that there are 3 "armsman" perk trees, one for each of the 3 weapon types, blades, maces and axes, at first i assumed that they where related specificly for each, but the perk description makes no specification of this, furthermore, the armsman in the axe tree requires lvl 80 in the one handed weapons, and the next perk requires 40, is htis mis match a bug or its my screw up?

MrAlaska

MrAlaska

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts
What inventory mod requires SkyRe? Also SkyRe is not really compatible with ACE.

BarbasTheDog

BarbasTheDog

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
@MrAlaska: The point about making a patch is to be able to receive benefits from the perk trees also while using/taking damage from mod added weaponry. (so it will be able to recognize if that sword is made of iron, steel, ebony and so on.)

Edited by BarbasTheDog, 23 July 2012 - 12:31 AM.

MrAlaska

MrAlaska

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts
So now that I am home on my computer I searched a few pages back in this forum and Athyra and zero have said Immersive Armors and JaySus Swords are both compatible without patches. Somewhere on the main page you should mention that only bows need patches.

Edited by MrAlaska, 23 July 2012 - 03:01 AM.

TheBlueDeath1000

TheBlueDeath1000

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts
ACE and DEADLY COMBAT are 100% fine when put together. Using ALL modules and deadly combat with absolutely 0 CTD events.

KammaKhazi

KammaKhazi

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
Hi, just wondering am I right in thinking ACE Realistic Fighting.esp should be after Duel Combat Realism.esp? BOSS currently seems to want my load order as-

ACE Realistic Fighting.esp
the dance of death.esp
Duel - Combat Realism.esp
>> All other ACE modules <<

Great mod btw using it with ASIS, Monster Mod, Deadly Dragons, Better Magic, Midas, Apocalypse, Phenderix. Its awesome and a lot better challenge than vanilla. Thanks so much for your hard work.

star67

star67

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
Edit4: Okay nevermind, BOSS is correct. Thanks for the confirmation @ Athyra :) @KammalKhazi: Boss was loading it correctly for me since about last week, not sure about now I'll have to check. Here's a quote from Athyra about 2 weeks ago when I asked about it: "I told Lograam how to make Duel V5 not affect any perks, so that's on him. As it is now though, load ACE Melee after duel and 99% of it will work, the only part that wont is the part where you do less damage when your stamina is below 10% :)" Edit: Okay, it looks like BOSS now has the load order wrong. (It was fine a week ago.) I'm fairly certain it needs to be: ACE - Realistic Fighting Duel - Combat Realism ACE - Melee But currently BOSS is doing: Duel - Combat Realism ACE - Realistic Fighting ACE - Melee Edit2: fixed typo above. Edit3: I'm also using the dance of death too, now I'm wondering where it's supposed to be if BOSS has the load order wrong.

Edited by star67, 23 July 2012 - 09:13 AM.

Athyra

Athyra

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts
@arqueen I am concerned that if dagger+sword didn't trigger the duel wielding speed bonus that the thread would get bombarded with "Why doesn't it work?" messages. and good point about the nord hero stuff. @star67 just don't use the ACE Smithing module and it should be fine with HBE and thank you for helping out and pulling searched quotes, MUCH appreciated!! :) @BarbasTheDog thanks!! and no patch necessary for Jaysus :) regarding formlists, I had considered that, and like you said the name would be unchanged, but the problem is with speed, I actually change the base weight/speed/damage/critical-damage of the weapons individually, what do you thinkl? @nubster3d no patch necessary for those :) @CrimsonSmear I understand now what part is confusing. Actually almost all the enchantments had their power rebalanced originally in ACE and at that time fortify smithing was about 5% per item (this was determined to be a safe balance to not make it OP) and then it was decided to move the enchant to only be on 1 item, but 4x stronger, to not have to lug around a bunch of items for a crafting set, and make it 4x stronger so it was the same overall effect 4 pieces x5% was changed to 1 piece x20% (21%? synergy bonus?) I hope that clarifies it .. And just since we are on the topic, it should be noted that non-glove items can still be found with smithing/alchemy enchants on them :) @Sarkhee that's interesting, I wish I could help more on that but this is the first report like that ... perhaps changes to DC have created incompatibility. If possible, please unload specific ACE modules at a time to isolate the culprit, I would begin with ACE Melee and then ACE Armor to test @kevkas thanks man!! :) @MrAlaska you are helpful, and right, as always! Thank you! @Rajiont hmm.. merging ACE with SkyRe is a difficult thing to do, they tend to modify similar aspects of the game >< BUT your description sounds like you have another (non-skyre) mod loading after ace that is overwriting those perks, probably Duel, load it before :) @TheBlueDeath1000 what load order? @KammalKhazi ACE Realistic Fighting can load anywhere, first or last, not important, it has zero conflicts :) ________ * the ACE Patches for other mods are only necessary if users want to use those bows as light bows, or to have them balanced properly with ACE damage mods that don't add bows do not nead them * Duel must be loaded before ACE Melee, all other ACE components can be anywhere * ACE Synergy Bonuses, Realistic Fighting, BYOG, and Magic can be loaded anywhere in your load order, they have 0 conflicts with any other mods. :)

Edited by Athyra, 25 July 2012 - 03:41 AM.

Rajiont

Rajiont

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
@MrAlaska
the inventory mod is SkyUI, at least, when i loaded it and had skyre very badly installed (ie archives in wrong place because i did not read the readme :P), the inventory opened up like in skyUI, but there was this note to the upper right corner sayign that some scripts where not located and that it may not work correct, even though the inventory appearance changed

@Athyra
yes, i figured after that skyre may be messing with this, so i deleted and reinstalled skyrim, and will just add your mod and the duel one.
the reason i wanted the skyre mod to mix with this one was becuase of the skill uncapper, somehow i feel 80 perk points is not enough, lol, but i will have to test without it and see how it goes, thank you for the help

Barnews

Barnews

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
Hi
is ACE compatible with Duel Combat Realism?

In Duel combat realism mod they write there is downloadable compatibility patch, but i didnt find him.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.100 seconds