120 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 931,778 posts
Gender and Race Heights

Tired of the base heights for all races and genders? This gives more variety between all races and genders, with Males generally taller than Females.

nipnapcreations

nipnapcreations

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
Will this bug or clip with any armor? in game or modded?

GromuhlDjun

GromuhlDjun

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
No, because the armor scales with the body. If you do notice any clipping, it can't have been caused by this mod.

bellestarr

bellestarr

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
At last! Thank you so much, the last height mod i had made me taller than the men :/

Elder III

Elder III

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts
Does this affect width as well as height, or is it height only? I recall a similar mod for Oblivion caused major clipping when on Horseback. I'll test and endorse if it all works out. :)

danbuter

danbuter

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
Men will be straight up better in combat with this mod, since speed and damage scale with height.

dashiel1234w

dashiel1234w

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
@ danbuter not necessarily. The atk speed is faster when smaller, so that evens out the dps. Besides, even if it didn't, the difference would be so miniscule, it wouldn't give men that significant of an advantage.

LaserWerewolf

LaserWerewolf

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts
@danbuter: even if it was like that, its correct, men have better build for combat than women.

panurgy

panurgy

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 227 posts
@dashiel1234w -
Thanks for the mod. This is one of those little things that I've been meaning to fix, and here it is!

I've got a question: why the skeleton mesh replacement? This causes conflicts with some other mods, and height is just a variable. Is there a reason for this (i.e. a specific problem you ran into)?

skinnydrumma

skinnydrumma

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts
there's an actual relation between height, attack speed and damage in skyrim o_O?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.130 seconds