• PipPip
  • 244 posts
This doesn´t change my female nord height, but all others :þ

Podonok

Podonok

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
I dropped both files from archive to data folder, but in "Data Files" the [MPX]RaceHeights.ESP is the only one that I can`t keep "checked". Whenever I close the data files window and open it again - it remains unchecked. I can`t really tell if it`s working ingame.

restrict001

restrict001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
I fond some conflict with this mod
http://skyrim.nexusm...ile.php?id=6923

when I'm using your mod and open console..
that mod doesn't work anymore..

Edg94

Edg94

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
Thanks for the mod, I was waiting for something like this!

Could you, however, add a second option in which the Dark and Wood Elves would be a shorter? This races are usually Archers, Thieves, Assassins or all of them at the same time, and the difference between them and Orcs, Nords, whom are created to be large, strong warriors should be easier to see. (The Khajiit could be also reduced a little). I'd do that myself, but I don't even know what programs to download.

SooperWood

SooperWood

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
Nice mod,
but is there a way you could explain me how to mod the heights, becauseI have n idea how to do it but due to the diffrent meshes of the dragonplate armor for each gender my Follower (Lydia; Nord Female) still seems to be a little bit more taller than my redguard male.
Therefore I'd like to raise the redguards male height, but as i said i have no Idea how to.

SooperWood

SooperWood

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
Nice mod,
but is there a way you could explain me how to mod the heights, becauseI have n idea how to do it but due to the diffrent meshes of the dragonplate armor for each gender my Follower (Lydia; Nord Female) still seems to be a little bit more taller than my redguard male.
Therefore I'd like to raise the redguards male height, but as i said i have no Idea how to.

SooperWood

SooperWood

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
Nice mod,

SooperWood

SooperWood

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
Nice mod,

SooperWood

SooperWood

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
Nice mod,

SooperWood

SooperWood

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
Nice mod,

Page loaded in: 1.022 seconds