Silverlight Armor 099 CBBE

• Please log in to reply
653 replies to this topic

auditorythesis

auditorythesis

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts
I know somebody else already mentioned this, but I know going through the comments can be tedious, so hopefully this helps some of you who were also experiencing the helmets showing up as Elven instead of Silverlight. If you're loading both pnkrd's Crown Helmets mod along with this one, uncheck the ElvenCrownCraftable.esp in your mod list. I'm going to upload screens momentarily. Also, check out the Updated Silverlight Armor by lustrianna22.

Crown Helmets by pnkrd:
http://skyrim.nexusm...ile.php?id=5803

Updated Silverlight Armor CBBE v3 & UNP by lustrianna22:
http://skyrim.nexusm...le.php?id=12975

Edited by auditorythesis, 27 March 2012 - 02:25 AM.

NINJApenguinCHIMP

NINJApenguinCHIMP

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
@MrArczi89 in the meantime I suggest you use the weapons from this mod: http://skyrim.nexusm...ile.php?id=5600

MrArczi89

MrArczi89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Only needs a cool-looking bow that will be nicely composed with armor :]

If anybody has any cool suggestions I'd love to see

Only bows needs, and not full set :)

Thanks for the offer NINJApenguinCHIMP

Edited by MrArczi89, 27 March 2012 - 04:54 PM.

MiloHunts

MiloHunts

Christian and Proud of it

• Premium Member
  • 2,775 posts
How do you like these bows
Better Bows by Howiego08

TheTimberwolf

TheTimberwolf

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
I think this is the best looking armor for a female fighter class char in the game right now. I want to thank you for taking the time to port this over. If I could make any requests I would like to see the pauldrons made a bit smaller to fit the frame of the character better and a black version with the blue trim with maybe some red / yellow in the feathers. Just a thought. Again thanks for the effort in porting and this is endorsed.

Frozzled

Frozzled

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
Expect an update to this mod soon - weight slider support. It's going through jojjo, so probably a few days away!

Lysanias

Lysanias

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 61 posts
I would pay for a male version of this armor.

jallard

jallard

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
I installed your mod. However, Every time I try to get through the door of Shriekwind Bastion the game crashes on me. I am only at level 17. Do you have to be at a higher level? Even when I uninstall the mod and go back to Shriekwind Bastion the problem still exist. This after a new saved game, as well.

Edited by jallard, 29 March 2012 - 10:22 PM.

Vilthos

Vilthos

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 296 posts
Nice armour.

Can your create a skimpy version which deletes the flap betwen the legs?
Otherwise this is "teen" rated armour and not an "adult" mod.

Edited by Vilthos, 30 March 2012 - 09:50 AM.

jojjo

jojjo

Blacksmith

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts
Ok, ladies and gentlemen, the weight slider support version is uploaded. Thanks to Frozzled!

Vilthos,
the question in Edit attributes section is "Does this file contain adult-only content?.... Adult-only content includes nudity..." When I remove the quirass there's a whole nude body. "Yes" or "No" is the possible answer, there's no "teen".
And no. Won't make skimpier version. I just like it the way it is.

jallard,
it doesn't matter which level you are, only the amount of beating for your character varies. Since the problem still exist without this mod I can't tell what's wrong. Works fine with me maybe because I use no more than ten to fifteen mods.

Edited by jojjo, 30 March 2012 - 12:37 PM.

Page loaded in: 1.111 seconds