Features I would like to add:
- Hunting Perk Tree
A crafting skill, whereas leveling up will grant access to both improvements to traps, and even newer and better traps.
- Pelt, Leather and Skin overhaul
Make hunting worthwhile, increasing the tradevalue of skins, pelts, leather and their products.
- Trapping and Baiting
Being able to lay down bait to increase the density of animals both on a short term, and long term basis. For instance, lay down a deer carcass, and come back a few hours later to see if there are any scavengers around. Like skeevers, or wolves.
Being able to lay down traps and snares. Maybe even dig fallpits for the bigger game. Includes everything from traps for rabbits, to maybe even dragon traps.
- Eventually: A hunting guild?
Complete with quests, guild-benefits, NPC's, economy. Come with suggestions.
Never having made a mod before, I would require a lot of assistance as to where to begin - I've got all the required tools, the autodesk suite, Zbrush, Niftools etc. After googling I think that is everything I need. However I have no idea where to start. This will be a project mainly to introduce myself to the mod making scene. And to hopefully learn the underlying structure of a game like skyrim. Being able to give something back to the community that has increased my own gaming experience would mean a lot to me.
What I am wondering:
- Would there be any interest in this? An audience? Or am I wasting my time with this kind of mod?
- Where do I start? Not having any mod experience from earlier on, I only know how to navigate the different programs, but not really how to use them. Could anyone point me to a place where I can start researching?
- Anything YOU would like to add?
I would also appreciate suggestions on what else I can add to this, aswell as feedback.
Thanks for reading and contributing with ideas, critisism and advice! Means a lot to me!
- Sincerly Bogosity
Edited by Bogosity, 19 February 2012 - 12:19 AM.