• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

xpoondiggy

xpoondiggy

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
just tried it, still not working..also I like Morchai's idea of using dragon souls

Edited by xpoondiggy, 05 March 2012 - 12:27 AM.

JHeb

JHeb

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
This mod does not work.

dmbanahan

dmbanahan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
This mod has never worked for me. I've tried all versions and been tracking this for a while now. Tried using it without any other mods- still nothing. Would love this mod if i could get it working.

willkydd

willkydd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
@dmbanahan - did you install via the nexus mod manager? do you have any other mods that create/add/modify spells (e.g. midas magic)?

I'm confused as to why it's not working for some people as it's working for me very well as well as for some other peeps that have commented and endorsed... there is probably something happening only sometimes that stops this from working or installing correctly.

dmbanahan

dmbanahan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
Installed manually, ran BOSS, disabled all magic mods. It's never worked for me. Wish I knew why!

OyabanKyuubi

OyabanKyuubi

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,756 posts
@willky

any chance you can make a version of this with High Magicka cost (adept level 100 magicka restoration spell at least) no damage to Health stamina or magicka for either person (barring the cost.) and I believe that it copys the console command Resurrect already. is that correct?

anyways do you think you would undertake that. I Play WISIV Darkage Occupy Skyrim and DeadlyDragons and I would very much appriciate a working Resurrect console spell to take the place of the inactive Midas Magic version I used to use to go around healing all of my Stupid idiotic blacksmiths that feel attacking a Dragon with a dagger is a good idea.

jsut to take some of the Tedium out of walkign to every stupid merchant and goign ~ click resurrect.

Thanks ^^;;

Edited by OyabanKyuubi, 10 March 2012 - 02:20 AM.

thepitchforkoffate

thepitchforkoffate

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
What about using a diamond? :D

Wooohooo 50th post! Yea! Yea! Yea!

Edited by thepitchforkoffate, 14 March 2012 - 07:16 PM.

lynix112

lynix112

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
I took a look at the file to see if I could pinpoint why it's not working. It's not working because there is something with the script causing errors. I am testing atm to see if it is to do with steam.

fcterryb

fcterryb

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts
it went through the motion of being fired off but did nothing to the npc i opened it in the creation kit to see if i could find the problem and got the message SCRIPTS; Cannot open store for class "resurrectFFActorEffectScript", missing file? when i tried to look at its properties in the wkyddResurrectFFActor effect. edit I used the creation kit to remove resurrectFFActorEffectScript from wkyddResurrectFFActor and added the one from reanimate and it did the reanimate so somehow some of us are loosing the script. not shure how that is happening. edit i made a new script then checked the data script dir it made 2 copys one in Data\Scripts ending in .pex and one in Data\Scripts\Source ending in .psc the first part was the name i gave the script in the editor all i found in the mod was one file in scripts called TrackCooldown.pex no .psc version in the source folder and none with the name resurrectFFActorEffectScript . I think some file are missing from the latest versions download or this may be something to do with steam. The pex is the compiled script used by the game the psc file is the one required by the editor it seems.

Edited by fcterryb, 11 September 2012 - 09:14 PM.

mlandstreet

mlandstreet

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 91 posts
I downloaded all 4 versions. All of them reference the resurrectFFActorEffectScript script and none of them have it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.037 seconds