• Please log in to reply
2519 replies to this topic

Chakatai

Chakatai

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
I'd be happier if eating people as a werewolf didn't make me permanently bloated, I mean, +7590% hunger sort of breaks the mod, I'm constantly on a heavy diet because I don't want to end up having that number grow beyond 10 000% (but still have to eat because, dammit, my bag is heavy). It's a choice between wanting this mod to work and using the werewolf transformation to clean up dungeons. Any chance of being able to turn the effects off? Switching back to an older version of the mod for now, because either I'm blind or it's not possible to opt out of werewolf eating affecting the stats.

AlexaCat

AlexaCat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
is there a way to acess this +vitality item through console or any other way? I had mod version older then 30, deleted it together with the rest of Skyrim, installed Skyrim into completely different location, and then added this mod latest version. Now I have 2! menus in mod configuration lists, and not one seems to work, as action button is not working, I'm not able to get +vitality menu, and I don't have those items in my inventory. So I can't pause the mod, and it's not working properly, and as I can't pause it, i can't reinstall it, as message about uncompatibility says. Message shows even on clean saves or when starting a new game. got all items through CK, but +vitality is not working. Just disappears and reappears again, but nothing else :(

Edited by AlexaCat, 22 June 2013 - 03:41 PM.

AmericanJackal

AmericanJackal

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 77 posts
In response to post #8305103.

Have you tried altering the rates to find a comfortable balance?

I was having severe issues with my 'calorie' count being obscenely high (I guess that's what I for eating like a little fatty -- but, the pies!)

YggdrasilsSword

YggdrasilsSword

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
Glad to see this mod was updated while I was away from Skyrim. It's always been my favorite needs mod, both for New Vegas and for Skyrim. I stopped using it because the old version was throwing save-bloating errors, but hopefully the updated mod will no longer have that problem. Anyone know if this works with Hunterborn?

Bezerkerz

Bezerkerz

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
In response to post #8335941.

From what I understand, if you use the version of Hunterborn that doesn't change the names of the food it works.

Dingenskirchen

Dingenskirchen

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
In response to post #8126662.

Same here .. :/

chuj123123

chuj123123

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Well, mod worked great on first char but when i started new game mod doesnt work anymore. When i try to activate it nothing happens. NOTHING. Ive even waited for about half an hour and nothing. When i load my old save everything works fine. Dont know what to do. Tried everything ;/

UWShocks

UWShocks

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts
Hey Imp!

Still eagerly waiting for that update! If you need help, let us fellow Impers know!

Thanks again for the awesome mod

MasterCain

MasterCain

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
In response to post #8126662. #8353016 is also a reply to the same post.

Same is happening to me, as well.

On the Ningheim bug report page, someone said that removing the tracking spell solved the issue. So hopefully Seren4XX and/or Imp can get them playing nicely together.

YggdrasilsSword

YggdrasilsSword

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
In response to post #8335941. #8347844 is also a reply to the same post.

I've actually found a pretty good balance with IMCN, Hunterborn, and Harvest Overhaul. Normally, playing Hunterborn with Custom Meats causes it to drop vanilla meat, but only one per animal, whereas Hunterborn's balance is geared toward a hefty meat harvest. Harvest Overhaul increases the average meat drops to a decent two or three, which is about right for the balance of both IMCN and Hunterborn, and makes the three mods work in a synergistic way. The only remaining issue is that non-game animals still won't drop any meat, but you just have to remember not to waste time trying to butcher them. I recommend Harvest Overhaul to other players that are using both IMCN and Hunterborn, and don't forget to set Hunterborn to use Custom Meats in the MCM menu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.088 seconds