• Please log in to reply
8139 replies to this topic

Joosebox

Joosebox

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
This mod works best on characters not already occupied. If somone is stiring a pot of food it might not work on them for more than 5 seconds before behavior resets. Also make sure the AP skyrim ESM loads AFTER your other ESMs and the esp loads immediately after it. Best way to ensure compatibility.

To "pimp"your companions walk up to a guy (assuming your companion is female) and say hey big boy, then say "would you like to do my companion" They should then get right into it. Works with mods that alter companion (Cosmetic mods, multiple followers, etc) but NOT mods that alter behavior files in any way.

You can only bribe guards for fines UNDER 200. if its over that the message wont show (least not on mine)

Oh and the only difference between 1.6 and 1.7 I noticed was that fores files were not included.

Edited by Joosebox, 12 April 2012 - 06:27 PM.

libertinus1

libertinus1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Your Link to fore's is broken -> it is here: http://skyrim.nexusm...le.php?id=11811

macadamstreet

macadamstreet

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts
Fore come on men we need your files ! dont abandons because of bugs ! pleeaassee ! ^^

ps : i have send messag to fore , hope i can help for life of this good mod ^^

Edited by macadamstreet, 12 April 2012 - 06:33 PM.

haibai

haibai

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

I tested a v 1.7 and it works fine for me. Except for a few bugs, like for example when having a follower active with you (lydia). And you choose to "do" her, animation will work fine and all but right after you finish and their clothes or equipment get reassigned to them, their body flashes "purple" as in missing textures for a split second. Not sure if this is a graphics card issue or not though.

Sounds work fine, but I'm guessing only for certain voice types? It doesn't work on some females, for example Irileth's voice type. (female dark elf)

Again, my skyrim version is 1.4.27 so results may be different for some people.
==============

How to make this work?

(If you downloaded v 1.6 you don't need to download FORE's idles.)

-For v 1.7 you need to go here: http://skyrim.nexusm...le.php?id=11811
And choose "FNIS behaviour files v1_5"

-Install that and also install Animated Prostitution v 1.7

-Now this mod uses female "walk forward" animation, so it will conflict with mods like Victoria's catwalk. If you choose not to overwrite, your animations won't be complete. Female characters will slide out or cancel their animation midway when you make contact with them.

-If it asks you to overwrite files choose YES

-In game hit "~" the tilde key, go to console and type "player.additem 000C8915 1" for Amulet of Dibella. 000C891B is for Amulet of Mara (for your wifey)

-Equip it, talk to a target and choose which animation.

-Note that animations won't line up properly if you talk to your target from afar. If you want bodies to line up correctly, you can go to 1st person view and make sure your target is at the middle of the screen facing you. Also keep a fair distance, just enough to not make them back up.

-If you did everything right, it should work correctly.

-There is a wait time! Meaning you can't spam an NPC for sex over and over, you have to wait at least 1 ingame hour before you can do them again.

Hope this helps people who are having problems. And please for the posters after this just scroll down and refer to this post so people don't have to keep explaining how to make this mod work. >_<"

G(-'.'G)

Just saying, people need to learn how to read previous comments instead of asking the same garbage..

Edited by haibai, 12 April 2012 - 06:39 PM.

EggyBread

EggyBread

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts
My game seems to crash whenever I try to have sex with more than 1 NPC, is this supposed to happen?

Jimmyto

Jimmyto

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
Can I get a guy to have sex with my companion, then kill him in a fit of rage, you know (rape play)

I apologize in advance, if anyone has already asked this particular question

saifssj6

saifssj6

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
for people that whis mod is not working please post your list of mods,there is definitley a goddamn conflict with some other mod.IN my case no animation works on me,i can only pimp my companion but there is no sound.

saifssj6

saifssj6

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
ok worked...but not without sacrifices...those who are desperate just delete the entire content of the script folder,and then install ap 1.6,Great work joshnz just also adthe male animation to the females as well, cuz i wanna do it to my wifey as a girl as well,thanx wish i could endorse this mod more than once

Grimbold the unlovely

Grimbold the unlovely

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
Has anyone been able to get this to work with rainofchaos's stripper mod (cristina companons)? Version 1.3 was compatible, but from 1.6 on the NPC just stands there.

jackedn

jackedn

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
I have the same problem. Cristina just stands there while my player humps like crazy. Unfortunately, I no longer have version 1.3. In any case, I like the sound effects than come with the new versions.

Page loaded in: 1.058 seconds