• Please log in to reply
8049 replies to this topic

twizu11

twizu11

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
why do I get the"sexy girl" line twice when talk to npcs.

thekrazikorean

thekrazikorean

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
@raddowens
Appreciate the tip "Take off the amulet and save, then reload to reset." It really helped and it worked up properly once I reloaded it.

Now the only issue is that some of the NEW animations don't line up properly.

Silbert

Silbert

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
Someone said that AP is dead & abandoned, no reason to wait anything from it... And now BANG!!! And it's once again the best, most thought-out & of variability adult mod, with fine animation & dialog system instead thouse lame spells from other mods!
Great work Josh, GREAT work!!!

It works fine in line with ASX, MiniLovers, FINS 3.1, Nirnus BP & Skyrim 1.7 patch. No complains all you have to do is to follow Josh's instructions on instalation.
Josh since F3 AP your mods were the best keep it up, I trust in you & lots of peope here are also do!!!

The minor word about cowgirl style: the girl position doesn't match the penis position so the girl rides the male belly not the dick, the same with the BJ in both positions girl do it wit the chin no mater what scale option is set up.
All other styles are just fine, even when I do not use "scale to 1" option they match anyway. I says again what great job was done!!!

resbra

resbra

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Can't get BBP's "bounciness" to work during AP animations. I'm running only AP and BBP on a clean install v1.6 AP works fine just don't see any bounciness during the animations. Any help?

Edited by resbra, 10 August 2012 - 08:20 AM.

Silbert

Silbert

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
Strange thing cause I use old mod - UNP Bouncing Boobs & it works. Does your BBP mod works without AP? Did you installed skeleton animation correct?

ebony_ivory

ebony_ivory

TempesT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
well everything seems to work just fine...love it...

one thing tho, i got no sound...dangit, always the sound problem in my end. had triple check the sound file and make sure i installed corectly, but still no go. i'm aware there is a sound problem regarding skyrim with onboard soundcard, might has something to do with it. anyone here have the same problem ?

great work Josh..

Elementroar

Elementroar

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
Just used 4uDIKs Real Body mesh: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6667 and must recommend it as well. Definitely the best erect penis mesh and if you use his mesh for the normal bodies, proper matching textures. At least for me, the animations match up MUCH better than with the Better Males mesh, with the bonus of the penis not skewering past the body cos it's too damn bloated!

But you have to install manually, the main file is NOT NMM compatible. It'll give you multiple mesh folders and you have to select them.

The textures are relatively low-res (I think 2k?), but for me on a smaller laptop screen, no difference in quality from the higher res replacers.

Laricev

Laricev

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
edit

Edited by Laricev, 10 August 2012 - 06:23 PM.

tonycoolmen

tonycoolmen

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
I keep trying to use this mod because I think it really adds to my immersion in game, but whatever tweaks to the skeleton are necessary for this mod to work ultimately make it so I can't do certain things. Here's a couple issues I've had: PC (player character) not holding torches correctly, PC walking around during execution in Helgen, and PC riding horse funny. I'm also not sure how this mod would work with all the new stuff from Dawnguard, but I don't think I can play test it to find out. Anyways, I really enjoy what you've done with the mod, I just wanted to share some of my experience with it.

Zzdavid

Zzdavid

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
First thanks for this mod but the new one don't work for me there is no animations they're just standing face to face and their mouth move but nothing more any idea of the problem ? Edit : problem solve I failed the paste of meshes and sound

Edited by Zzdavid, 10 August 2012 - 11:00 AM.

Page loaded in: 1.020 seconds