Animated Prostitution - Skyrim - Beta

• Please log in to reply
8050 replies to this topic

CrushBoss

CrushBoss

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 906 posts
Everything works except once the sex is over my follower attacks me. Any ideas?

Zackotsu

Zackotsu

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
it working now..finally no crashes..wew..just updated it to 1.8.151.0.7..sweet..

draconian7

draconian7

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
2.34 is the most stable version so far. It works perfectly even with several sex mod and other mod that alter the behavior file, just delete the 3 file mentioned in the read me and run FNIS generator. Finally it is fighting dragon and f...( you know what i mean )

Reng

Reng

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
So I found out, in the newest version, even the bed sex works just fine. The trouble for me is, that you can do it with everyone but your spouse...Was this meant to be like this, or was just overlooked?

AzusaFJ

AzusaFJ

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I installed the mod and everything. I don't have a marriage partner, so I haven't tried doing anything with that yet.

The problem is trying to have sex with random NPCs. I get no special option and I have the amulet from the mod equipped. And I don't know what this sexually active enchantment thing is.

Can anyone help?

Skyrim13

Skyrim13

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi! is there someway i can go first person when the animations play? please message me

MADragon

MADragon

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
@AzusaFJ

Save and then load that save. The option should show up then.

androidmaster

androidmaster

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
Hmmm... If I break the law, then "pay off" the debt to a guard using this mod, it instantly CTDs when I break it again.

Tantalus010

Tantalus010

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 168 posts
Hi,

Whenever I try the bed, NPCs will immediately slide off, then walk back to the bed and lay back down in their original (sleeping) position. Does anybody know what might be causing this?

chaosmaster011

chaosmaster011

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, I was able to use the mod before, but now when I go to the same sex option and try to leave, it won't let me exit the options and I get stuck in an infinite loop. Does anyone know why this happens and how I can have it so it doesn't?

Edited by chaosmaster011, 24 November 2012 - 03:06 AM.

Page loaded in: 1.074 seconds