• Please log in to reply
8144 replies to this topic

magicrealm

magicrealm

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts
Josh i dont like v 5 and im sure im not the only one. so you already performed all your sexual Fantasy ? unrealistic acrobatics are a spioler to the mod.
what about including http://skyrim.nexusm...om/mods/24023/? ZAZ ? that would rise attention !

GonzoTheSamuraiii

GonzoTheSamuraiii

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
is it possible to have sex with dead corpses as draugr,skeletons and other dead corpses

Colinpark

Colinpark

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Odd thing that just started to happen last week, after sex the follower/NPC shinks to a blob about 1' high and still does their thing. Eventually they pop back to correct height. Using EFF follower mod.

taryl80

taryl80

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Im total happy with this mod. I just cant wait for the working girls. I can remember me, i had saw in 1 version this options and had use it for lydia. It whas bugged, but it would be nice then it work and come in a upcoming version.

Chotak25

Chotak25

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
The female voices during the animations seem to no longer work for me in version 5. I have tried with the mute option checked and unchecked, but only the male character makes noise. Did the female voice get removed or is it possible I mess something up during install? I used the NMM to install then removed mt_behavior.hkx , defaultmale.hkx, and defaultfemale.hkx to get FNIS to work. But I didnt touch any voice files

Also the new animations look a bit weird, so probably wont use them, but I still like the older ones

xxLTSxx

xxLTSxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
I was a total dumb@$$ and accidentally deleted my AP 3.1 zip - now all I'm seeing is a download link to version 5. Does anyone know where the previous versions are?

onfire2

onfire2

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
yeah im not getting any female voices anymore but the male voices are hilarious lmao and im not getting the black screen of death anymore after taking them to bed im not sure may b it's because i switched the clothes putting back on after to the skse script 1 it's getting better tho other then the fact female voices are gone

alexelric

alexelric

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
1. Remove the voice acting, it don't really needs one at all unless it's really good
2. Instead of adding so many crazy animations that are not really sexy at all, you could just remake the old ones, you know, like adding boobs and full body animations
3. The claim bed spell doesn't work, can't every bed be enabled to be used to have sex?, it was better like that, back when the bed used to be stable, missionary it's way better than "i can put my feet behind my head"
i bet the rest will agree with me
BTW don't take me wrong, i do know it's not easy, you do a really nice job, and we do are gratefull for what you've done so far

strawberries99

strawberries99

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
IS there anyway to get it as enchantment effect? Like I wanna enchant my shoes with it because the im using the necklace item slot for corsets. Thanks

soulgamers

soulgamers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
In response to post #9208651. #9210619, #9260655 are all replies on the same post.

Whenever someone says " YOUR NAKED! " .. I say to them " Lets make love " then f*** their ass with the Dilldo. Now that's FUNNY.

Edited by soulgamers, 28 September 2013 - 02:22 PM.

Page loaded in: 1.819 seconds