Skyrim stuck at loading new game

pizzadeliver

Disable half of your mods. If the problem persists disable half of the remaining mods or if the problem disappears re-enable half of those that you disabled. Eventually you will eliminate all of the good mods and the one that is left will be the problem one.

Rabbit

I spent the afternoon selecting 100 mods that they looked really cool.... Now I can't even start the game... It loads endlessy.... I've tried to use Quick Start save, but it crashes to desktop... How do I detect those mods that don't make my game work properly?

I noticed that all the newest mods, those created with CK like new houses makes my game crashes... But I updated to 1.4 trought steam!!!

Try moving your config files (Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini located at \My Documents\My Games\Skyrim\) to a temporary location and starting the game. This will cause Skyrim to create new configs, effectively ruling out any config tweaks you may have installed.

Try moving your config files (Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini located at \My Documents\My Games\Skyrim\) to a temporary location and starting the game. This will cause Skyrim to create new configs, effectively ruling out any config tweaks you may have installed.

Nothing, I even repaired the game trought steam, but every mod made by CK makes my game stuck on Bestheda Presents (on new game)

Maybe try opting in to the 1.4.26 Beta through Steam.

It's meant to patch certain issues with mods/the CK/Steam Workshop but I don't recall it listing this particular issue in the change log...

Maybe try opting out of it then? I believe the Steam Beta Opt-in does allow you to opt out of beta tests and revert back to the newest official release (v1.4.21).

Maybe try opting out of it then? I believe the Steam Beta Opt-in does allow you to opt out of beta tests and revert back to the newest official release (v1.4.21).

Gonna try this, I hope it's just a beta conflict with my pc / settings....

Edit: I reverted back to the stable patch, can't play with new ck mods... They just make the game stuck on loading screen... Tryed one by one, noone of them works

Edited by pizzadeliver

I had similar problems yesterday, some mods causes this and some just makes Skyrim CTD instead of getting stuck at the loading screen. I haven't been able to pinpoint the exact mods though. But you are not alone with this problem. Do Skyrim create a crashlog on CTD?