70 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972,134 posts
Breezehome Basement Redux

This mod adds a cellar door to a basement in Breezehome. The entrance is right below the stairs and won't conflict with most Breezehome mods that don't use the same spot for their trapdoor. There are a couple that do, but this mod is the Bee's knees so you'll likely not need or want those after you use this.

templeth

templeth

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
This looks great! Is it possible that you make this apart of the Breezehome, without a trapdoor between the main house and basement?

alienzerox

alienzerox

real life beckons, so I must respond to it.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
looks promising ... where did you place the trap door? I ask because I'm using a grindstone mod that has it under the stairs ... but I gotta tell ya I've been fairly disappointed of any breezehome mods, they just don't seem to work for me *shrugs* but I'll give this on a try, it has a workbench, grinder, anvil and enchant table so if this does work I can remove some mods that add those in for me.

Aelquias

Aelquias

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

looks promising ... where did you place the trap door? I ask because I'm using a grindstone mod that has it under the stairs ... but I gotta tell ya I've been fairly disappointed of any breezehome mods, they just don't seem to work for me *shrugs* but I'll give this on a try, it has a workbench, grinder, anvil and enchant table so if this does work I can remove some mods that add those in for me.

The trap door is right where the square box is upstairs. I'll add an image for that.

I also was disappointed with the other basement/breezehome mods. Though Ekkii's is the best one I felt that wasn't unnatural or OP. Hope this works for you.

cheers,

alienzerox

alienzerox

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
works beautifully and all equipment is functional -- I just crafted and improved some armor then enchanted it ... I also was able to remove my grinder mod [which btw was exactly where your trapdoor was] and all of the others that you already included, which is a plus!

I would like to make one suggestion but I'm not sure if it is even possible -- regarding the mannequins ... I am currently playing a female toon and it's only for males -- can you fix the esp so that it would auto detect gender and make adjustments on what model to place?

I mean it's not a deal breaker since I'm currently using the advanced mannequin mod that will allow me to place and retrieve a working mannequin -- what might be a better option is to make a hotfix for female toons.

Do that and this could possibly be a perfect addon, just sayn!

nice job & will be back to endorse as soon the powers that be let me ;)

Edited by alienzerox, 23 February 2012 - 03:29 AM.

Aelquias

Aelquias

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
@alienzerox: Glad it works well for you. :D cheers

Yeah, the female auto detect is next on my list of things to change. Have to do some digging on how to do that. I may get to it in a couple days.

The other perhaps easier option is to replace one male mannequin with one female one, which is what I had planned to do anyways.

If you could let me know what you think of the decor I would be ever so grateful.

Edited by Aelquias, 23 February 2012 - 03:45 AM.

elgatoenlaluna

elgatoenlaluna

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
@Aelquias

Good job, sir! I've updated the basement, I'll give you the details via PM if you want to include the changes.

elgatoenlaluna

elgatoenlaluna

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
God-double-post-dammit....

Edited by elgatoenlaluna, 23 February 2012 - 05:29 AM.

Valkova

Valkova

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Love it. Thanks for adding this Aelquias. It's a much needed addition and doesn't feel like a mod at all. No problems here, works with my other mods as well. Cheers

alienzerox

alienzerox

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
I'm digging the new digs ... I really like the decorations and that there are plenty of book storage ... put some booze in the keg and make it active ... add a 52" flatscreen & a comfy overstuffed armchair in front of it then give me some snacks and pass me the remote ... I could live down there!

but seriously ... it is roomy and highly functional ... there is really nothing more you will need to add unless you want to make a practice area with sparring dummies or a dojo mat with a meditation cushion.

Page loaded in: 1.202 seconds