Door to Sovngarde

yoda0099

yoda0099

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
excellent idea i think,

always missed the ability to visit there.

it is a nice place, though the people seem completely dead

bloodprince82

bloodprince82

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
Nice but how do i leave the place once i get there?

RicanRoll

RicanRoll

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Awesome idea, just really wish the door wasn't in Breezehome. Would have been nice to see it in a specially made hidden/secret cavern or shrine.

joey1808

joey1808

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
finally someone has done this amazing mod!

Durkadurkabulabula

Durkadurkabulabula

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts
Sweet ill be sure to get this as soon as you create a door in a different place. I liked going to Sovngarde it was my fav place in the game :)

neoenigma

neoenigma

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
I also would have preferred to see this in a different place. Make it somewhat mysterious. Don't like it in breezehome.

OleHenrikNorway

OleHenrikNorway

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I have searched everywhere to findout how to get to sovngarde again. Amazing mod. But I Have to admit that is the shitiest place to have the door to the real of the dead. I suggest you place on The Throat of the World, that would be amazing and not much work if I'm not wrong.

Frinovskii

Frinovskii

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

I also would have preferred to see this in a different place. Make it somewhat mysterious. Don't like it in breezehome.

Hmm... that sounds like a good idea; I may find a different place for it, but that one will be in my mind. Thanks :)

Thredziii

Thredziii

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
pretty work but useless : no possibility to talk to a npc gard, and temple is closed, need a key. 3 minutes to turn around the map and it done and it damage inside breezehome fire cooking... For what ? Even for a rpg play it's useless, nothing work in sovngard after complete quest, no mean to go inside. :)

Page loaded in: 1.131 seconds